**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why no Father’s Day event?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,193 ★★★★★
    WillyW said:

If you can do a pride event why not do a Father’s Day event? If you wanna include everybody include everybody.

When you ignorant shmuck learns about the history of oppression and do a little comparison you’ll understand why.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,190 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

I hate bigots, my god do I hate bigots.

But not hypocrisy, clearly.
    Are you saying that being against bigots is bigotry?

If no, what are you saying?

If yes, then honestly I’m impressed that you’re able to communicate with the written word. Reading and writing must have been difficult skills for you to pick up.

For those reading along and getting ready to smack disagree again (lol I know you’ve already done it), bigotry is disliking a group of people for their race, faith, gender, sexual orientation, country of origin, or other characteristic that is generally considered immutable. A good rule of thumb is if they were born into it and it wasn’t a choice they made.

Nobody is born a bigot. A person becomes a bigot based on their behavior, i.e. unjustifiable hatred or an aversion towards a community for simply existing or being different. You are absolutely allowed to dislike a person based on their behaviors. That’s literally judging them by the content of their character, the one MLK quote the majority of people know.

Not only is it not hypocritical to say that you can’t tolerate bigots, it’s a moral imperative to do so. People who deal in hatred don’t get to wield tolerance as a shield when they get called out.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 252 ★★
    WOMP WOMP WOMP go cry about it snowflake
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 ★★★
    edited June 17

007Bishop said:

Crazy to think that this entire thread could have been avoided if Kabam just responded to the initial question before it got out of hand. Or just have a small event dedicated to dads (you know those people in our lives that sacrifice everything so that we could have a decent life)

It was the weekend.
    Hence, my next suggestion - just plan a small event or even a gift. It doesn't have to be huge, it doesn't have to overshadow the pride event after all the pride event is definitely a much bigger deal than fathers day is, but something as small as a 4* version of ant-man would have been a nice gesture. But thanks for correcting me - it is indeed the weekend, but that was not my point.
This discussion has been closed.