**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A Thank You To The Community

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

On the one hand, thank you for your positivity and zeal for the game amidst the redfires and jiggens and kjaxsux of the boards.

On the other hand,

So overall, thank you for your service and good luck in your future endeavors

What's your point? 😜
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,615 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

On the one hand, thank you for your positivity and zeal for the game amidst the redfires and jiggens and kjaxsux of the boards.

On the other hand,

So overall, thank you for your service and good luck in your future endeavors

What's your point? 😜
    His point is for sure that not a false word was spoken there
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 238 β˜…
    Congrats Spidey, have seen a lot of your posts over the years. Tagged a lot of good mates in here. Cheers to your next chapter in life!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,973 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

congrats on graduating @SpideyFunko hope you like your class portrait.
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 20
    Once again congrats on graduating Spunko, looking back on those 4 years we’ve known each other I’m glad I got to know you as a friend 🫢🏼
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,708 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations Funko, we haven't interacted on forums much but I can see you are a great person. Best of luck for you in life and again congrats on graduation!
    P.S everyone I know irl says the same thing about me being on forums again lol
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,708 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Omigosh, this has just made me realise how much I like yall. I'm not a very social person but you lot are great people and you legit make my day like every day. My life would be so different without you lot. Thx
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What's with all the disagrees? We'll miss you @SpideyFunko , and thanks for all the contributions you've made to this community. All the best!
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats.

This will be one of best rewards you will get with your knowledge in life.

Game rewards aren't even comparable
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,425 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations SpideyFunko on graduation. you always bring more knowledge into the forum and I quite enjoyed the summoners interviews aka summoner sit-down.

I was motivated by a lot of summoners here who became Paragon, and Valiant.. so likewise I have begrudgingly pushed and have attained Valiant as well.

Thanks for popping up from time to time in my post.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,559 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What's with all the disagrees? We'll miss you @SpideyFunko , and thanks for all the contributions you've made to this community. All the best!

Don't worry, he said he's not going anywhere (even though it seemed like a good bye post to me at first too).
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 21
    Between the summoner sit downs , his overall positive attitude, and tracking/posting every single event quest ever, OP is def the best of the best of forums peoples <3
  • Options
    Sorry I saw this late haha but thank you and congrats spidy!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Don't worry, he said he's not going anywhere (even though it seemed like a good bye post to me at first too).
    I know, but the memo I got from this was that after graduation he's gonna take a break from the forums. Good to hear he isn't going anywhere though!