**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The WORSE way to start a Battlegrounds's season

Comments

• Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 195
    Can anyone summarize what did I miss in BG here?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Someone must've been eating a lot of donuts today instead of making sure everything was ready and working, not only did they screw up the attacker buff they also screwed up seeding lmao.

It’s sad now seeding turned out, but it’s actually a W for me lol. Now I can get the solo points before GC and the shards which is a nice bonus

Feeling really bad for everyone else who the change was intended for to make it easier though
    Oh it definitely is a W for us and I'm omw to Plat 1 already lol but I still feel bad for the baby accounts, I'd hate to be the one getting pummeled because of Kabam.
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 155 ★★
    edited June 20
    Thanks for the (over)compensation Kabam!! 15k 7* shards and 10k titan shards === Awesome!!
    Don't understand why so many complaints though.. Where else would you get a 7* and half a titan??!? And with the new medal system it's easier than ever to get to GC
  • Options
    DevilsClaw_1991DevilsClaw_1991 Posts: 10

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

On the other bright side, the seeding rewards are sent to stash so you don't waste elders marks if you're almost constantly near max

Is this an intended change or another bug? With everything going on rn it’s a bit difficult to tell lol. If it’s intended that’s a really nice W for and probably a lot of people
    Intended. I've been excited about it for awhile now.
    That’s awesome actually. I appreciate little QOL changes like this, they go a long way.
    Don't feel too excited though, they are using you as a Guinea pig... Even the item to claim says "Test" on it.
    I haven’t played 5 matches yet so didn’t see that lol. Still I’m not exactly sure what there is to “test” about this, either they add it or don’t. There’s no real process trial a& error here.

I don't either, I am even more surprised they started testing stuff
    Lol yea “test” being there is goofy. Would’ve made perfect sense without it
    So when does one get that? Because I haven't received it after the 5 wins....

• Options
    KanoooKanooo Posts: 112
    Ok.. Besides all these it seems like im having issues not getting rewards as well.

Once for upgrading rank.

And once more for playing initial 5 matches.

It did show I've achived.these but my inventory doesn't seem to be updated.

Anyone having these issues?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited June 20
    Chosen85 said:

Pikolu said:

I get your complaints, the attack node is working properly now, restart your game for the fix. While the grind is longer, I think the comp is extremely fair. Sure it sucks to have to do more matches to climb, but 10k titan shards are probably going to get people off their feet faster, and you can still progress with a win rate above 33%. The main thing that sucks is the more matches. On the other bright side, the seeding rewards are sent to stash so you don't waste elders marks if you're almost constantly near max

Problem is the titan crystal is not great right now. Secondly this screw up affected the bg currency we start with. People had plans to use that currency on rank ups and such. I for one usually get 25k. I started with 13k. I dont use mine on 7* shards. It's used almost exclusively on t6 class cats.
    Yeah,..comp should include 60k Titan shards.
    20k for Blade,..20k for Nova , and 20k for thing.
    😂
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

On the other bright side, the seeding rewards are sent to stash so you don't waste elders marks if you're almost constantly near max

Is this an intended change or another bug? With everything going on rn it’s a bit difficult to tell lol. If it’s intended that’s a really nice W for and probably a lot of people
    That’s awesome actually. I appreciate little QOL changes like this, they go a long way.
    Don't feel too excited though, they are using you as a Guinea pig... Even the item to claim says "Test" on it.
    I haven’t played 5 matches yet so didn’t see that lol. Still I’m not exactly sure what there is to “test” about this, either they add it or don’t. There’s no real process trial a& error here.

I think its to see who claims them and who dont but its a win still for those that are capped they can claim when need to after a lot of season complaints of i lost elder marks due to auto claim
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 195

Rayees said:

Why am I matching against paragons in bronze 5 how am I supposed to win against them??

Because kabam scuffed up the seeding/matchmaking - and all the “lol’s” are going to be compensated with 7 stars and titan shards later. You won’t of course. And all the “disagrees” and “lols” don’t care if you get frustrated and quit. This forum is mainly only concerned with late game summoners.
    That’s the reality.
    Very clear and insightful! That’s why I know anytime I comments no matter what is it there are always those Kabam’s part time employee give me disagrees 😂
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,236 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds -- the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★

Rayees said:

Why am I matching against paragons in bronze 5 how am I supposed to win against them??

Because kabam scuffed up the seeding/matchmaking - and all the “lol’s” are going to be compensated with 7 stars and titan shards later. You won’t of course. And all the “disagrees” and “lols” don’t care if you get frustrated and quit. This forum is mainly only concerned with late game summoners.
    That’s the reality.
    Very clear and insightful! That’s why I know anytime I comments no matter what is it there are always those Kabam’s part time employee give me disagrees 😂
    It’s cute that you think that people who disagree with you are part time employees. Real mature
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,737 ★★★★★
    edited June 20

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

After years of playing, the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that we should consider ourselves the testers.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Lol yea “test” being there is goofy. Would’ve made perfect sense without it
    So when does one get that? Because I haven't received it after the 5 wins....

It’s after 5 matches played, win or lose. It should be in your rewards tab.
  • Options
    RedhayRedhay Posts: 2
    Is there any issue with matching opponents I am cavalier but the last 5 opponents I got at paragon or valient who basically destroy me please check into it
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 66
    New season new compleins , excuses and cry😂 u dont like it just dont play it. Maybe this content isnt for u because its too „hard”?
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 64
    The comment about the win rate of 33% is just not true in real life I am at 53% win rate so far and still stuck in gold.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 888 ★★★
    edited June 20
    My spare account is 346k and my first 3 matches were against 4mill accounts
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Hyperion said:

The comment about the win rate of 33% is just not true in real life I am at 53% win rate so far and still stuck in gold.

Not sure how this is possible bless you won 100% at low gold and been losing at higher gold.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 945 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

My spare account is 346k and my first 3 matches were against 4mill accounts

The unacknowledged and uncompensated issue with the BG seeding fiasco for low accounts…
  • Options
    Tonystark1119Tonystark1119 Posts: 7
    edited June 20
    While I understand that mistakes happen, it would be nice if Kabam would give some form of compensation to the Uncollecteds and Cavilers who are being matched with Paragons and Valiants. I’m not asking for Titan shards, but the magnetron crystals from wins (which are impossible to get when your best champion is the same power as your opponent’s worst one) would be fair. Either that or just switch the magnetron crystals to the 3 matches every 48hrs, which is probably the best solution for everyone.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    I just played a mega whale in gold I’m fighting for my life out here. And my worst champ is 6r5💀💀