**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Buff Silver surfer!

2»

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,947 ★★★★

No idea where this notion that Surfer sucks came from, I just tested my r1 sig 40 on rol WS and in one sp2-sp1 rotation he did over 250k damage. No synergies or pre-fights.

It's the Hercules effect.
    Then maybe they should’ve nerfed him then?
  • Options

Anyone knows about superior ironman buff?

They said it’s either next month or August
  • Options

Logan00 said:

So what is his best rotation?

Heavy for first fury buff, combo til power cosmic buff is back heavy again for second fury then build up to two bars and once the power cosmic buff is back, heavy charge for combat power rate buff and sp2 immediately to go unblockable (and stay phased if possible) then just five hit combo relic five hit combo sp1 usually that's enough to kill any healthpool that isn't r3. Takes between 40-55 secs to do all this depending on AI cooperation, decent enough score 90% of the time unless you're really high in GC.
    I usually heavy for the power gain first, then the sp1 for double furies. Then heavy into armor, then launch the sp2.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,011 Guardian
    EdisonLaw said:

No idea where this notion that Surfer sucks came from, I just tested my r1 sig 40 on rol WS and in one sp2-sp1 rotation he did over 250k damage. No synergies or pre-fights.

Why do you think the rebalance program exists now?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Logan00 said:

Heavy for first fury buff, combo til power cosmic buff is back heavy again for second fury then build up to two bars and once the power cosmic buff is back, heavy charge for combat power rate buff and sp2 immediately to go unblockable (and stay phased if possible) then just five hit combo relic five hit combo sp1 usually that's enough to kill any healthpool that isn't r3. Takes between 40-55 secs to do all this depending on AI cooperation, decent enough score 90% of the time unless you're really high in GC.
    I usually heavy for the power gain first, then the sp1 for double furies. Then heavy into armor, then launch the sp2.
    Takes longer in BGs if you do that, you don't need four buffs for short to medium length fights, three will do.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

It's to make sure champions aren't meta breaking or too underwhelming. When Hercules was released there was no rebalance program
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

Logan00 said:

Takes longer in BGs if you do that, you don't need four buffs for short to medium length fights, three will do.
    Or instead of heavying into armor, dex and use the sp2
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Logan00 said:

Or instead of heavying into armor, dex and use the sp2
    If you do that you won't be able to get the phase buff which allows you to do full combo relic full combo after sp2, probably still slower.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

It's to make sure champions aren't meta breaking or too underwhelming. When Hercules was released there was no rebalance program
    Once years pass he will not be as broken he is no Quake
  • Options
    cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 46
    He definitely could use a buff in his buff duration in my opinion. He's still a great champ if he's all you got. He was my first 7*
  • Options
    cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 46

Since I see people disagreeing, this is r1 7* sig 40 no synergies or pre-fights doing 550k healthpool in 1:10, now what? Lol

Anyone who thinks his damage is bad just doesn't know how to use him properly and needs to learn how to use him.
    Nice!!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★

He definitely could use a buff in his buff duration in my opinion. He's still a great champ if he's all you got. He was my first 7*

His buff durations are specifically tuned for his refresh mechanics. It’s why his power gain buff is shorter than the others, so that it can easily fall off and be reapplied to refresh the other buffs
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I just pulled a 7 " Gladiator so I guess this means bench for Silver Surfer:))