**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

White tiger balancing

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★
She's a pretty good champ & is fun to play, but there's one small thing I would have liked to see changed.

Right now her crit ability requires a dash attack to trigger, it would be great if this could be changed to an intercept.

Having to dash in at an enemy is a risky way to play, especially when the defender has access to parry. You've got to move way back to the other side of the screen, wait for the defender to behave a certain way and then maybe you can consider dashing in. But wait there's more! Because now defenders seem to be an absolute god at light intercepting.

This ability being tied to a dash rather than intercept really kills the pace of the fight.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    Dash away, hold block, AI will dash in, you dash into sp2.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,160 ★★★★★
    Yeah, light intercepting is a plague that Kabam has allowed into the game. Onslaught has light intercepted me so many times.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★

Yeah, light intercepting is a plague that Kabam has allowed into the game. Onslaught has light intercepted me so many times.

It's a plague on both ends because I absolutely dunk on alot of opponents with light intercepts
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    Agree with this - was hoping it would be added since that seemed to be a big piece of feedback from the general community when she first came out. As much as I would like to see Kabam revisit this and make the change, unfortunately the rebalancing has already come out and it’s unlikely they’ll change it :(

(Although it’s something small and not gamebreaking… so I’m still holding on…)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It's a plague on both ends because I absolutely dunk on alot of opponents with light intercepts
    I only light intercept when I use abs man
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 54
    @Josh2507 tying it to intercepts will make it worse. Compounded with ongoing ai issues, i have a nightmare or a walk in the park with white tiger in aq depending on how good the ai is at light intercepts.

giving her passive furies with a combo count would be better imo.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

I only light intercept when I use abs man
    It feels really good to do light intercepts with him since his kit rewards it but it's a very helpful tool for most champs. Lights in general now that I think about it.

Being able to close space for a heavy counter if you get spacing down like with Kate.
    Even just starting combos with lights when a medium would take too long and get caught is great.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★

@Josh2507 tying it to intercepts will make it worse. Compounded with ongoing ai issues, i have a nightmare or a walk in the park with white tiger in aq depending on how good the ai is at light intercepts.

giving her passive furies with a combo count would be better imo.

That’s quite a major change for the furies

I know intercepting is still a bit sketchy, but I think it’s a better option than a dash attack. Plus intercepting keeps the momentum of the fight going
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    As long as the opponent doesn't have 5/5 limber and you have the stun mastery duration maxed, then you can always parry, dash back, dash in and sp2.

For me: I tend to do medium intercepts more than light intercepts, since that's how I conditioned myself to intercept years ago, so white tiger medium intercepts aren't an issue for me. However, I do tend to just ignore the dash crit anyways for BGs fights since it is very risky and just playing normally is almost just as fast, especially if they bleed.