2»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Was that on the current meta?
    I wouldn't be in gold otherwise, so yes.
    Damn did that Maestro have any armor buffs at all?
    Just curious cause I haven't used mine, I thought the armor buffs would ruin his sp2 damage completely.
    Crit hits ignore armor
    I looked it up and it says they only ignore a portion of it, not all of it. Where'd you get that info?
    Yeah that's what I meant, crit hits ignore a portion of armor so often times I've seen it deal "close to normal damage".
    Yeah if they get like 3 or 4 armor buffs max he might still work but more than 4 I don't think he will work, too slow
    He actually works fine at high sigs because while your sp2 might not crit, your heavies are almost guaranteed crits and crits ignore most of the armor they have. Brings a 25 second fight to 40ish seconds which still is not half bad.
    Interesting, so fracture shield right off the bat and heavy the rest of the fight?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,382 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

Pikolu said:

I swear my sig 200 RG barely critted.
    Is that against 7 stars?
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    edited June 22
    Red Guardian
    This is huge conflict. But I vote RG ONLY because Photon is still a dual threat. Many players still hate seeing her on defense. That makes her a GUARANTEED BAN, so you won't get to use her much. This is coming from someone whose 6* then 7* Photon has been getting banned since November 2023. And I have a pretty solid account. My second BG match this season, she got banned. I'm considering ranking others just to try to take the attention off of her.

And remember....😂

I love Photon, but I also use her a lot outside of BGs.

If you have another champ that you want to use but can't because they get banned a lot, there is the high possibility that if you do decide to tank her, she will take attention away from them, and you'll get to use them.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    Photon
    Polygon said:

Jack2634 said:

Pikolu said:

Is that against 7 stars?
    yeah. I know about challengers rating and stuffs , but still...he is too unstable
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian
    Jack2634 said:

Polygon said:

Jack2634 said:

Pikolu said:

Is that against 7 stars?
    yeah. I know about challengers rating and stuffs , but still...he is too unstable
    Did you fracture shield and parry heavy only? Cause that seems to be the strategy