**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds, this isn't an "additional grind" it's an impossible grind.

I don't know if the community here is mostly valiant or pay-to-win players, but it's disappointing that from what I've seen, most replies to threads are just acting like the matchmaking this season isn't a big issue and people should just get better.

As a free-to-play paragon player with 1 rank 3 7 star (that usually gets banned) who routinely gets to diamond and occasionally vibranium if I grind the game I am struggling to make it out of gold 1. I've never lost so many matches by 200-400 points in my life. It doesn't matter how well I might play if my opponent is at an advantage because I'm constantly facing 300K+ health pools while they face >250k health pools.

It just feels unfair that I am constantly facing opponents with significantly better rosters that there's almost no point in me trying to win because all my efforts are futile. The reward boost is nice, but it won't matter if I can't even reach the ranks that I've routinely gotten to in the past. This isn't an "additional grind" for players like me, it's impossible.

Yeah, you can make fun of me and say I'm not good at the game in the replies and that I should stop complaining, IDC.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,280 ★★★★★
    Normax_X said:

I have seen a lot of cav players even going up against 7* rank 3s lol the matchmaking is a lil off but just wait out the big boys once they cross gold and higher then u can grind against people more on your level. It's definitely weird but idk they might address it for next season.

That happened mainly due to seeding wasnt correct it should be better next season but yeah sucks for those players due to this issue and hopefully they can start pushing up slowly around about now
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 151 ★★
    edited June 22
    Matchmaking was supposed to be based on roster for levels under Platinum II...thats when it becomes a free for all. right now matchmaking before that is not fair. The seeding shouldnt matter. This is difference I saw with my 3rd alt account this season compared to previous two seasons.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

You reach Vibranium as a smol account usually when BG season is about to end and only 2-3 days remaining.

So please tell me why are you acting surprised when you can't reach Vibranium this season on first 2-3 days? 😃😃

Let a week or two pass and you'll be surprised at how fast you will go up.

How about the 3 win milestones for each 2 day? Do they suppose to just skip it and wait like you said?
    Yes unfortunately as no one could of expected this to happen till this bg started just something just gotta let slip for a few days till u can get wins
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 195
    1199345 said:

Not gonna make fun...

Just gonna say run through story, pick up Valiant, build a significantly better roster, and realize the issue still exists: You'll continue to stomp on smaller accounts, and you'll continue to get stomped on by larger accounts...

It's the nature of the beast...

Nothing is nature of animal in here! The VT should be very simple, Kabam can just simply make the VT separately base on Title to have more fair matching, but they don’t want to do it cuz they want to punish those low tier acc, to push them buy those offers to grow their acc, that’s about money and intentional :)))
  • Options
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

You reach Vibranium as a smol account usually when BG season is about to end and only 2-3 days remaining.

So please tell me why are you acting surprised when you can't reach Vibranium this season on first 2-3 days? 😃😃

How about the 3 win milestones for each 2 day? Do they suppose to just skip it and wait like you said?
    Yes unfortunately as no one could of expected this to happen till this bg started just something just gotta let slip for a few days till u can get wins
    Yeah and this will lead to another complaint and problem! BG compensation lol
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Yes, as a Valiant myself, even I had to sometimes skip these "3 win objectives" around Vibranium during first weeks because I just can't keep up with more skilled and more developed roasters but after a week, competition returned back to my own level and I got my wins.
  • Options

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Yeah and this will lead to another complaint and problem! BG compensation lol
    Lucky kabam made sure to give 105 magnetron crystals so even missing a few on this they can still get the 100 so there doesnt need to be compensation for this since they already gave people comp of refills shields trophy tokens what more do u want
  • Options

1199345 said:

Not gonna make fun...

Just gonna say run through story, pick up Valiant, build a significantly better roster, and realize the issue still exists: You'll continue to stomp on smaller accounts, and you'll continue to get stomped on by larger accounts...

Nothing is nature of animal in here! The VT should be very simple, Kabam can just simply make the VT separately base on Title to have more fair matching, but they don’t want to do it cuz they want to punish those low tier acc, to push them buy those offers to grow their acc, that’s about money and intentional :)))
    You do realise if VT gets seperated for Cavs the rewards for Cavs will be 100-200 BG shop tokens, 20 elder marks and only 6* shards with 3* relic stuff each rank?

Seperate competition seperate rewards.
    Like do you actually think Kabam will seperate Cavs from TB Paragons Valaints but keep giving them same rewards and those 2500 Titan shards in objectives? 💀
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

1199345 said:

Not gonna make fun...

You do realise if VT gets seperated for Cavs the rewards for Cavs will be 100-200 BG shop tokens, 20 elder marks and only 6* shards with 3* relic stuff each rank?

Like do you actually think Kabam will seperate Cavs from TB Paragons Valaints but keep giving them same rewards and those 2500 Titan shards in objectives? 💀
    Of course along with separate rewards! And that’s call fair
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

1199345 said:

Not gonna make fun...

If you focus about rewards, then you need to push your acc to higher Title. That’s very simple
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

1199345 said:

Not gonna make fun...

Good to know that reaching Vibranium by sacrificing good rewards is your motive.
    I wish the same motive would apply to reaching Valaint from Cav.
    Many people don’t have time to grind like you, they just can login 1-2 times per day for AW, AQ and maybe gradually do the story on the weekend, no time for stuff like Necro. Therefore, they just jump to BG to have fun with considerable fair match.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    edited June 22

(as well as for another post you mentioned this “3 Win” thing)

Do some other progressions actually have a **THREE WIN** objective ?
    Is it only for Valiant, in which you probably have good chance at beating some low level accounts.

As far as I know with most progressions, it is a **ONE WIN** objective
    and a **COMPLETE THREE** objective (you don’t have to Win all 3 of those).

Unless you always Forfeit matches in which you are going to lose, and only complete ones in which you Win. In which case, yes, forfeited ones do NOT count, you have to see 3 matches thru to completion.
  • Options
    edited June 22

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

1199345 said:

Not gonna make fun...

Good to know that reaching Vibranium by sacrificing good rewards is your motive.
    I wish the same motive would apply to reaching Valaint from Cav.
    Many people don’t have time to grind like you, they just can login 1-2 times per day for AW, AQ and maybe gradually do the story on the weekend, no time for stuff like Necro. Therefore, they just jump to BG to have fun with considerable fair match.
    No time to invest, no account grow, no get good heroes
    Then why no to crying when getting stomped by big accounts? Even I only play 2 times max a day during Necro 100% and by January or Feb I got valiant, so can you but no

Literally told you to wait out first 2 weeks if your account is weak but no, MUST REACH GC in first 3 days
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    Every time I see one of these posts it just makes me think even more so that we need DNA’s unranked mode to become a thing.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Every time I see one of these posts it just makes me think even more so that we need DNA’s unranked mode to become a thing.

Incoming "why no rewards in unranked BG" posts
    True, but at least it’ll be something different lol
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Incoming "why no rewards in unranked BG" posts
    Or more posts of unfair due to not everyone wants to play ranked stuff
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 287 ★★
    Because Kabam messed up and now the higher accounts are having to grind up from the bottom ranks up. Instead of being seeded up ahead of the lower accounts so hopefully lower accounts did not have to face many top end accounts they are all now grinding up together. Lower accounts may have to wait a couple weeks for top accounts to move up.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    I think one thing that would help is if the BG solo event would triple points for GC compared to VT. This would motivate top tier players to get to GC as fast as possible. Unless you’re a really strong GC player, there’s no benefit to rushing to GC as you have to work harder for the 3 wins every two days in higher tiers. It might not be a perfect solution, but I think it would improve things a bit.
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 152
    I'm cav that kept facing valiants and paragons at silver IV lol. Nothing we can do about it, just get the magnetrons then go