Guess the champion based on the terrible spotlight stats

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★

This one is lady deathstrike

Correct! Amazing job! But can you guess who this tech champion from 2018 is? An absolute dud for sure, with much much less damage than Lady Deathstrike!

Ghost? 💀

Correct! Amazing job! But can you guess who this tech champion from 2018 is? An absolute dud for sure, with much much less damage than Lady Deathstrike!

If this is ghost I'll lose my mind
    Wrong and wrong, it’s Red Skull! 2.5 defender strength as we all know, he’s a walk in the park!
    Seems not updated or forgot to change

Ghost? 💀

Wrong and wrong, it’s Red Skull! 2.5 defender strength as we all know, he’s a walk in the park!
    I thought it be like darkhawk
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Who’s this monster tech champ from 2014? 5/5 damage? Wow, he must be known for being a nuke or something, cause he’s got double the damage stat Kate Bishop does!

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    edited June 22
    Bendy said:

Ghost? 💀

I thought it be like darkhawk
    I thought about guessing him but 1/5 damage feels too accurate
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    I think we have finally figured out why champs have been so **** this year... I swear the day Silver Sable has more damage than Kate is the day pigs fly.

Who’s this monster tech champ from 2014? 5/5 damage? Wow, he must be known for being a nuke or something, cause he’s got double the damage stat Kate Bishop does!

Only tech i can think of is star-lord
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★
    Ok my real guess is IMIW

Buffed ironman?
    Star lord

Ok my real guess is IMIW

Buffed ironman?
    Trueeeee
    Ok it was buffed iron man

Ok my real guess is IMIW

Buffed ironman?
    Correct! 4/5 ease of use, because parrying specials is EAAASSSYYYY 🙌

Ok my real guess is IMIW

Buffed ironman?
    Correct! 4/5 ease of use, because parrying specials is EAAASSSYYYY 🙌
    I hope these are buffed iron man stats not pre buff as if this was forgotten god damn
    Who’s this 2022 Mystic champion? That’s a lot of damage, holy hell! Definetly accurate!

Who’s this 2022 Mystic champion? That’s a lot of damage, holy hell! Definetly accurate!

Spidy sup or cowboy

To be fair Rintrah does hit hard af when he crits.

Spidy sup or cowboy

To be fair Rintrah does hit hard af when he crits.
    It’s Rintrah! With the same damage stat as Adam Warlock!
    Who’s this absolutely trash skill champion from 2022? 1.5 damae that’s only 0.5 above Groot…

edited June 22

Who’s this absolutely trash skill champion from 2022? 1.5 damae that’s only 0.5 above Groot…

Valk?
    Edit: if it's Mantis I'm out of here...

Misty
    Bendy said:

Misty
    I thought she was trash indeed though lmao

Valk?
    Id say she would have more damage if valk id be more annoyed as she hits harder than this says
    edited June 22

Valk?
    I think mantis was bad before rebalance (I think she was rebalanced). I'm not sure about her rebalance tho.
    I think it's misty as well.

Bendy said:

Misty
    I thought she was trash indeed though lmao
    I said misty as she sucks in damage shes annoying defender as evade and purify and very easy to play with barley any utility
    Yea it’s misty
    Bendy said:

Misty
    Correct!
    Bendy said:

Valk?
    Id say she would have more damage if valk id be more annoyed as she hits harder than this says
    That was kinda the whole point of this thread though, showing how inaccurate those stats are. Misty is 100% accurate imo, terrible damage.