**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Guess the champion based on the terrible spotlight stats

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★
    Who’s this monster 2020 mutant? 5/5 defender? Wow, that’s just as much as Onslaught!

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★

Who’s this absolutely trash skill champion from 2022? 1.5 damae that’s only 0.5 above Groot…

Valk?
    Edit: if it's Mantis I'm out of here...
    I think mantis was bad before rebalance (I think she was rebalanced). I'm not sure about her rebalance tho.
    She wasn't bad, she just struggled on certain matchups with a lot of armor or crit resistance like Doom or massive healthpools like Sasquatch. Now she's able to do those matchups as well but she wasn't too bad before, she was solid just needed a bit more.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Who’s this absolutely trash skill champion from 2022? 1.5 damae that’s only 0.5 above Groot…

Valk?
    Edit: if it's Mantis I'm out of here...
    Id say she would have more damage if valk id be more annoyed as she hits harder than this says
    That was kinda the whole point of this thread though, showing how inaccurate those stats are. Misty is 100% accurate imo, terrible damage.
    For sure yeah but tbh i would of thought they would of put misty at 2 damage as even then id say shes worse than 1.5 damage
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    Apoc?
  • Options

Who’s this monster 2020 mutant? 5/5 defender? Wow, that’s just as much as Onslaught!

Storm px?
  • Options

Apoc?

Correct! A defender harder than Photon, at the same level as Spot according to these stats!
  • Options

Apoc?

Correct! A defender harder than Photon, at the same level as Spot according to these stats!
    Damn time to r5a my apoc for defense
  • Options

Apoc?

I would of graded his utility a extra 0.5 and up survivability as hes just so tanky
  • Options
    Who’s this crazy 2023 science champ? Those stats are insane!

• Options
    Oh hell nah it’s morbius💀
  • Options

Oh hell nah it’s morbius💀

Gotta be
  • Options
    End of thread, this was fun, gotta do one of these again 🙏
  • Options
    For now I made my point lol
  • Options

Survivability and damage to me is just way too high like drop it down please my god
  • Options
    Ok I’m gonna do 1 because I found a fun one.

Who’s this champ with such high damage? Science and spider verse
  • Options

Is this ham?
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Is this ham?
    Nope. It’s the brand new science god who’s sweeping the meta, it’s spider-punk!
  • Options

Bendy said:

Is this ham?
    Right ok im baffled haha
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    They made champion have terrible damage on there iirc
  • Options

Bendy said:

Is this ham?
    Punk’s damage really ain’t anything special, I got him from a titan and unawakened it’s actually terrible, he’s taking 2 minutes to finish rol healthpools…
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    I’m speechless
  • Options

Bendy said:

Is this ham?
    Punk’s damage really ain’t anything special, I got him from a titan and unawakened it’s actually terrible, he’s taking 2 minutes to finish rol healthpools…
    Pray that rebalancing takes him to the target numbers shown here lol
  • Options
    What I honestly find the funniest is that punk is listed as a 3.5/5 defender, tougher than dust at 3/5. Not sure how they reached that conclusion
  • Options

What I honestly find the funniest is that punk is listed as a 3.5/5 defender, tougher than dust at 3/5. Not sure how they reached that conclusion

Id say thats true for dust as shes a good defender but if u push sp2 she isnt bad and was to not get sandstorm but punk being higher maybe false i wont know as havent faced this meta yet in war to determine his strength i just know based on eq being annoying but not as bad as dust
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Id say thats true for dust as shes a good defender but if u push sp2 she isnt bad and was to not get sandstorm but punk being higher maybe false i wont know as havent faced this meta yet in war to determine his strength i just know based on eq being annoying but not as bad as dust
    Well yea the more I’ve played against dust the less annoying she’s become, but punk is still by no means more difficult lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,554 ★★★★★
    edited June 23

Apoc
  • Options

Silk
  • Options
    Bendy said:

I hate defenders whose block you cannot hit, like dust and red skull + dust randomly applies sand, Her sp1 is not punishable atleast for me, and you have to always dex it. Without a counter she's annoying to fight.
    Spunk has nothing special in his kit, Can't intercept him, he evades and puts you in stun. His sp1 is easily dodgable and he won't have any random evade/autoblock/miss like other spiderverse heroes.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310

Sable > Kate confirmed by the official game stats

😂😂😂😂😂😂kate>>>>sable, if you played both, you know the difference.