**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Kindred - dread aura linked to sp2 …just why…?

Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
edited June 22 in General Discussion
I’ve been playing kindred and really enjoying him, but I’m baffled about a couple of things.

I’m guessing they didn’t play test him, but his sp2 “extra ability” being linked to the dread aura seems totally ridiculous. The extra ability means that you can power drain and gain with sp2 if dread aura is up..

Dread aura lasts 6s, and let’s say we force trigger it with a heavy. So the timer starts and opponent is knocked back. Assuming we have power to go for an sp2 immediately we have maybe 4s to get an opening, which means essentially hoping the ai is aggressive enough to charge in at you after being knocked over so you can parry. When in all likelihood, it’ll turtle for a few seconds instead letting dread aura time out.

If it was meant to be only linked to his auto dread triggers at 25% intervals, it also seems quite pointless as that is only for if he’s a defender.

Surely it makes more sense to link it to his nightmare aura which has a longer uptime to play with.

And then you have a choice of whether to power drain with sp2, or extend aura with sp1.

So yeah, the dread aura itself works fine. But linked to the sp2 ability …just seems weird and pointless and actually makes the sp2 extra ability more difficult to trigger than perhaps it ought to be?

Anyone else find a good way to make it work? Or is it just pointless and too awkward to work it in?

Comments

• Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
    Another option I thought would be to make kindred sp2 unblockable if dread aura is up…but that may be a little overpowered?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★

Do....you have 2 forum accounts?

Is it against rules to have 2 forums account? Even if I have multiple ingame accounts?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian

Do....you have 2 forum accounts?

Is it against rules to have 2 forums account? Even if I have multiple ingame accounts?
    Yes it is. You as a person are entitled to one forum account.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    Oh ok thanks.