What would the order of 22hr events be for a paragon player?

The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
^

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    The same, they don't change
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    edited June 24
    Long answer (I believe) below, but note the new Daily Super Event will replace these normal ones for next 4 weeks for those UC and above)

22-hr Solo Events (updated Dec 2022):
    .. 35 min extra delay between subsequent event timers.
    .. but actually 40 min off-gap because starts at 21:55 timer.
    (x) indicates same day across progression cycles
    Paragon/Valiant: (E)HLA
    TB: (H)ELA (new 2022 cycle, formerly HLAE w/ Cav)
    Cav: (H)LAE (same as before)
    UC: (H)EAL (same as before)
    Conqueror: HELA ? (what is (s)tarting day ?)
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    The order won't matter tomorrow since we got the daily super event taking their place. Everyday will be level up, arena wins, event quest completion, even win BG matches.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 420 ★★
    just to build off the prior:
    E (Event Quest)
    H (Hero Use)
    L (Level up)
    A (Arena)

just know someone is going to look at the (amazing, thank y'all for that!) info above and need to know how the acronym soup is read.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 758 ★★★
    it seems easier to remember, for me at least, that they go in alphabetical order for Paragon+:

A (Arena Wins)
    E (EQ Completion)
    H (Hero Use)
    L (Level Up)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    And note, now I’ve seen cases in both the 22 and 7 Hr events where the 35 minute delay until next one has started exactly at that time (and not the additional 5 minutes later). Those cases, the initial timer will be exact 22 or 7 hrs remaining.

Although other cases when they do start that extra 5 minutes later (so 40 min since last ended, not 35), they have their duration shortened by 5 minutes. If you’re in game at that time, you can see that those cases start with their initial timer already at 21:55 or 6:55.

So the ENDING time from one to the next is a consistent 35 minutes, no matter whether they had the extra 5 minute delay before starting or not.

——
    And since we did get new ones this morning, so there will be some overlap with Super Event today.
    I assume then at end of the 4 weeks, there will be some gap (of however many hours) where there will *NOT* be any active 22 or 7 Hr events yet right AFTER the Super Events have concluded their run.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 132

it seems easier to remember, for me at least, that they go in alphabetical order for Paragon+:

A (Arena Wins)
    E (EQ Completion)
    H (Hero Use)
    L (Level Up)

That absolutely is easier to remember, thanks for pointing that out 😁