**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 8.2 Bahamet Boss Issue

Hello everyone, I’m currently playing through Act 8 to get to Valiant & I’m now fighting Bahamet. His move set was confusing at first but I got the hang of it. As I’m fighting him in his last phase, I noticed something weird, I couldn’t see his Radiation Blast. I restarted the game plenty of times but still didn’t see the blast. Here’s the photos of him performing his specials.
Hopefully Kabam & the game team would solve this issue. That’s all, thank y’all for ya time

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    You could see it in other phases but just not the 4th?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    Sounds like an isolated bug that a restart of the game (or maybe a reinstall) would fix - not much help when you're mid-fight though!
  • Options
    Manman2123Manman2123 Posts: 15

Should’ve implied that I didn’t seen the blasts throughout the phases, that part is all on me. But I only gotten this far due to timing n second guesses. Again I hope this issue gets fixed

• Options

Sounds like an isolated bug that a restart of the game (or maybe a reinstall) would fix - not much help when you're mid-fight though!

I’ll take that suggestion, if it doesn’t work I’ll still appreciate it 👍

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian

What device you playing on? Might be a device issue where they cut down on the effects for performance reasons.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

What device you playing on? Might be a device issue where they cut down on the effects for performance reasons.
    I play on IPhone 6S Plus. And for certain animations, it does register them. But if your feedback may be correct, I think that’s the issue tbh

• Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 106 ★★
    Just recently explored that chapter and never didn't i see the blast's so am really thinking it's a device issue..I hope you get it solved soon bro..all the best
  • Options

Should’ve implied that I didn’t seen the blasts throughout the phases, that part is all on me. But I only gotten this far due to timing n second guesses. Again I hope this issue gets fixed

I agree with above. Sounds like device issue that has been reported by others.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★
    Wait is herc good for him? I only have 2 more 8.2.6 quests left
  • Options

Wait is herc good for him? I only have 2 more 8.2.6 quests left

Can be done with Herc but skill champs like Shang Chi, Kingpin and others are more efficient.