**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* Vision piece

So because I won't get to Gladiator Circuit because of Kabams mess up, I need confirmation on whether the 7* Vision piece will be available for sale?

I know the Guillotine was but I haven't seen any King Groot pieces for sale (not that I need them)

Can Crashed or Jax confirm at all if the BGs 7* piece will be available for sale as this is the only way I'm going to get it.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    I do think if you hav the 7 star king groot is why you ain’t se the 7 star pice so yes the pice wil be for visine to
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    All 7* deathless you can buy pieces for for a small price of 5000 units a piece
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I do think if you hav the 7 star king groot is why you ain’t se the 7 star pice so yes the pice wil be for visine to

Can confirm. My valiant account with DKG does not see the 7* purchase, while my paragon account without DKG can see it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure why you won't get to GC because of Kabam. Progress is much faster now. Play, and you'll go up.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,050 ★★★★
    How is this kabams fault?
  • Options
    Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Posts: 136 ★★★★
    Deathless pieces for Vision and the next champion will be available for Units in the same cost and format as Guillotine and King Groot.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 64
    edited June 24
    How is it Kabams fault?

1) They started everyone in a much lower tier meaning everyone has to play more matches costing more marks and energy. Some people Ground out the GC last season because they didn't have time to grind this season and are now choosing grind or an actual vacation.

2) The compensation was only crystal shards when the majority of players are playing for the Vision piece. The compensation should have been moving Vision piece down to make the grind more achievable.

3) Thanks for the confirmation Kabam Crashed. I'd really love to know why the Vision piece wasn't moved down. My win rate is 40% and I'm not progressing, yes it's skill but I was moving up fine before this change.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    There's still over 20 days left in BG season. Why give up so easily and early?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Hyperion said:

How is it Kabams fault?

1) They started everyone in a much lower tier meaning everyone has to play more matches costing more marks and energy. Some people Ground out the GC last season because they didn't have time to grind this season and are now choosing grind or an actual vacation.

2) The compensation was only crystal shards when the majority of players are playing for the Vision piece. The compensation should have been moving Vision piece down to make the grind more achievable.

3) Thanks for the confirmation Kabam Crashed. I'd really love to know why the Vision piece wasn't moved down. My win rate is 40% and I'm not progressing, yes it's skill but I was moving up fine before this change.

1-They sent energy packs, elder marks and even victory shields to make the grind a bit easier.

2- Why would they lower a trophy champ acquisition...
    If you were to say the shards you maybe would be right...

3- Its a trophy champ, its supposed to be hard to get.. 5k units worth of hard.