**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Timer for daily crystals disappeared

Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 122 ★★
Has the timers went off as apart of the super event or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    Its for this event only just so nothing gets in way they testing the event for the free crystals instead of every 4 hours u get 4 daily still its just u cant open as its been disabled temporarily
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 770 ★★★
    Yea but why isn’t there 1 daily crystal at the end of the rewards
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    Repto23 said:

Because the rewards of the event are guaranteed value of what you could have gotten from the daily crystal. Basically the crystals rewards got consolidated into the event.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 770 ★★★
    You can pull a straight up 7* from daily, is that in the selector somewhere? I might have missed it
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    Repto23 said:

You can pull a straight up 7* from daily, is that in the selector somewhere? I might have missed it

With what kind of chance? Sure a few people have pulled them, I've never pulled a champion, of any rarity, from any Daily Crystal, ever.

The super event averages it out so we get guaranteed crystal shards every day for minimal effort and it evens out to pulling a champ.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 461 ★★★
    Just get your daily crystal from the web store. That is still there.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★

Repto23 said:

With what kind of chance? Sure a few people have pulled them, I've never pulled a champion, of any rarity, from any Daily Crystal, ever.

The super event averages it out so we get guaranteed crystal shards every day for minimal effort and it evens out to pulling a champ.
    Additionally, the webstore daily is still available. So now you get guaranteed stuff from the daily event plus the chance to scratch that gambler’s itch.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90

Repto23 said:

I can tell you I have pull champions from the daily crystals I pulled 3 this month, but as far as the chance it's 2 chances daily vs having to wait for shards
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90
    Also just a bit of quick math, 14 crystals with the opportunity to pull fully formed resources and champions vs bits and pieces. You are never getting truly equal value especially when they are taking things away. The economy of Kabam is always profit first.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 409 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Repto23 said:

Because the rewards of the event are guaranteed value of what you could have gotten from the daily crystal. Basically the crystals rewards got consolidated into the event.
    Do u have a link describing what u are saying
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 783 ★★★★
    Repto23 said:

Yeah, I agree. This new event should have 7* selector. Better yet, a 7* titan selector :D. I want to get a new 7* every day
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 62
    edited June 24

Twist1298 said:

Also just a bit of quick math, 14 crystals with the opportunity to pull fully formed resources and champions vs bits and pieces. You are never getting truly equal value especially when they are taking things away. The economy of Kabam is always profit first.

The Daily Super event is on average substantially better than the things it removed. You get a guaranteed 7-star every 20 days, more Units, and a selector with the top resources in the game, plus a lot of other things that are valuable.
    They never take the time to do the math, weigh everything and always complain before even realizing what it is about.