**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do you play Battlegrounds for fun or just for the rewards tied to it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Just rewards.
    My Champion rng squeezed away the fun.
    Been doing the same dance season after season.
    Get the target solo points and switch to 3 wins every two days for remaining of the season.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    personally not a fan of BGs at all. Only play it because it has a massive chunk of rewards attached to it.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 264 ★★★
    I do it for rewards because I'm constantly matched with accs which are of double ratings of mine. I reach GC only when there are necessary items (pieces of those deathless champs) or really cool emotes.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Play for fun, get none
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I usually play 3 matches and lose 3 matches on purpose just for the trophy tokens mostly outside of the event like the one going on now. Now when I play if I get paired up against an opponent with a better roster then me that I won’t have a chance of winning I will forfeit then try again and I will continue to do so until I get an opponent that I do stand a chance of winning.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 874 ★★★
    Just for the rewards, it's not worth it for me to do BGs otherwise.Once I have gotten enough mastertron from BGs, I'm closing shop on BGs.