**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Prof Hoff recently..

13»

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
    His brother looks like him, I thought this is him before I started to play the video
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★
    Insomnia can adversely affect a person's mental, physiological, and overall health.
    I believe Prof Hoff severe insomnia is what makes him work incessantly on his YouTube videos..

I hope he can take some time off to rest and not overwork himself.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

His brother looks like him, I thought this is him before I started to play the video
    He's one of a triplet
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 274 ★★
    psp742 said:

Insomnia can adversely affect a person's mental, physiological, and overall health.
    I believe Prof Hoff severe insomnia is what makes him work incessantly on his YouTube videos..

Interesting fact... Sleep is SO vital that the Guinness Book of Records refuses to allow any records for sleep deprivation.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★

psp742 said:

Interesting fact... Sleep is SO vital that the Guinness Book of Records refuses to allow any records for sleep deprivation.
    Is there any guiness record for not getting a single 7* from paragon crystals in mcoc?
    I got 2 7 stars from regular paragon crystals Elsa and Rocket 🤣🤣🤣 after that my record is 50 now