**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do I edit my profile?

I want to edit my profile name but it's showing that I don't have permission to edit my profile name. Am I missing something? Please help out.

Comments

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 316
    Sorry but i have no answer, there is definietly some rule in this but @Karatemike415 can give you solution on that issue.
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 309
    Send a message to Kabam support requesting a change.

https://kabam.com/support/
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171

I want to edit my profile name but it's showing that I don't have permission to edit my profile name. Am I missing something? Please help out.

Your username is linked to your in game name. Change in game then change here nothin is free as it costs units lol
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★
    Chiicc said:

Your username is linked to your in game name. Change in game then change here nothin is free as it costs units lol
    It costs one (1) gold to get a name change token.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    edited June 25
    Wicket329 said:

Chiicc said:

It costs one (1) gold to get a name change token.
    No name change tokens cost 275 units

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    Chiicc said:

WRONG

1st, your Forum Name can indeed be different from your Game Name.
    (they are just “tied” together by being same email address, aka login name, NOT username)

And it doesn’t cost anything to do so for Forum Name (that is just for in-game name)

Request a Forum Name change via support article (and link within) below..

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052383352-I-Want-to-Change-My-Forum-Account-Name