I think either nick or aa is broken

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,372 ★★★★
Nick started regening, got to about 30 percent, I sp3 it stopped it. Thats not supposed to happen is it?

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,037 ★★★★★
    So you threw an SP3 as AA-ron? I see it inflicts a poison and a bleed, so did it actually put a neurotoxin on him? If so, then that explains stopping the regen. I know that he wipes anything like that when his 2nd life triggers, but if you inflict it AFTER he started to regen then I would think that makes sense.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,372 ★★★★

So you threw an SP3 as AA-ron? I see it inflicts a poison and a bleed, so did it actually put a neurotoxin on him? If so, then that explains stopping the regen. I know that he wipes anything like that when his 2nd life triggers, but if you inflict it AFTER he started to regen then I would think that makes sense.

Good point. I can't actually remember if it put on a neuro but I think it did cuz the fight finished quickly after that
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★

Good point. I can't actually remember if it put on a neuro but I think it did cuz the fight finished quickly after that
    Sp3 is an auto neuro so if u used sp3 then u diddd
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,415 Guardian
    That's the OG way of cheesing NF is you put him in second life and immediately sp3 to stop the healing and kill him.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★
    Titania also does this, just sp3 immediately when his second life starts
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,372 ★★★★
    Thx guys