**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rate this Super Event ⭐

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
Rate this new super event , was is it good ? share your thoughts & experience below

Rate this Super Event ⭐ 121 votes

5⭐
56%
MagicBentonTalha305RajazuffyDuMonUyossSyndicatedGarlopseudosaneEddieVanWIndioSkay1984GridarGulfstream550OpandemoniochrisfernendezzzsxlbstverliebtPandingoSpadeHunterJollyHawkpeixemacacocaptain_rogers 68 votes
4⭐
33%
RaganatorFreakydCristalman7abo2aAzKicker316LuciusVorenusAnurag1606TerraAshyKnucklesAKTEKHendrossDoom_and_GloomtntslKerneasanggafkArjun_panditSCP1504Sagacious0wlPickle_tickleNichj99 41 votes
3⭐
7%
GrandOldKaiCassyMrTicTac19992008LordSmasherJoshpgriffs1Kingcole1Elwindkvothe10BadMother2 9 votes
2⭐
1%
Leiva_darkAsyalol 2 votes
1⭐
0%
__FaCe2FaCe__ 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    Anything less than 5 is a crime
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 453 ★★★
    4⭐
    Only change i would implement is 2 15% attack boost instead of one.
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 64
    4⭐
    Lokx said:

It’s obviously a amazing event and wouldn’t mind it being regular, but still can’t help miss the double daily and shard calendar. However if the super event becomes permanent then i wouldn’t mind the change.

Agreed with you here. The exclusions of paragon shards calendar was a big meh in my opinion. Hope they readd them in the super event if it gets permanent and maybe make it valiant shards.
  • Options
    TheDarkShoriTheDarkShori Posts: 5
    5⭐
    I have voted 5 stars, and I am loving the event.
    But I would love for them to add at least crystal shards by title (valiant, paragon or cavalier shards).
    And I would also love for the daily crystal by title to return, since not many people have access to the official kabam page (https://store.playcontestofchampions.com/), to be able to claim it. For example, many of my YT subscribers cannot access this page or they do not have a kabam account.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,589 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    kenadroid said:

I would love a 15% attack boost and 15% health boost
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,306 ★★★★★
    Are we supposed to get daily crystals with it?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,450 ★★★★★
    3⭐
    I feel its a bit too grindy. I should be able to hit the number by doing 10 AQ fights or 4 AW fights.
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 62
    5⭐
    xNig said:

Are we supposed to get daily crystals with it?

You get it from the webstore.
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97
    5⭐
    Loving everything about this event:
    Really good R4 materials for my TB account
    25 mins in Road to Labyrinth on autoplay gets you the tier 3 rewards
    If you run out of gold or iso - no pressure to do level ups
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,233 ★★★★★
    4⭐
    Include Daily valiant crystal
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 83
    5⭐
    When I first saw this I was not happy at all. I missed the daily crystals and the calendar. But then I looked at the rewards and was shocked at how good they were. But the moment when I turned was when I did the math for how many rewards u can get from those final selectors (paragon player) in a year if u did them every day:

- 36,5 t6cc catalysts
    - 2,5 (approx.) titans
    - 5 800 (approx.) 6* sig stones

As soon as I saw these numbers, I was all in.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    4⭐

When I first saw this I was not happy at all. I missed the daily crystals and the calendar. But then I looked at the rewards and was shocked at how good they were. But the moment when I turned was when I did the math for how many rewards u can get from those final selectors (paragon player) in a year if u did them every day:

- 36,5 t6cc catalysts
    - 2,5 (approx.) titans
    - 5 800 (approx.) 6* sig stones

As soon as I saw these numbers, I was all in.

Is only for a month ?

• Options
    LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 43
    4⭐
    It's very good, but it lacks rank rewards...bàsically because of when i've done all milestones, all following rank up/battles until the reset seem "wasted".
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    4⭐
    I know they have put relics on the back burner, but they should have kept the basic embers, 10k and 2x525 I believe. I am still ranking up my 6* relics.

I like the idea of going to a single daily event, just don't leave out rewards that were in the 22hr and 7hr events.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,317 ★★★★
    5⭐
    kenadroid said:

With those 118k shards you get those attack boosts easily
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,317 ★★★★
    5⭐

I feel its a bit too grindy. I should be able to hit the number by doing 10 AQ fights or 4 AW fights.

Three BG fights and you're good to go
  • Options
    Frumpy_geezerFrumpy_geezer Posts: 11
    QueenMcoc said:

Is only for a month ?

As a trial, then they may make it permanent.