**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What an awful Nexus :(

dr2wsdr2ws Posts: 2
edited June 25 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, so I just got myself a 6* mystic awakening gem, I thought, that’s cool as I’ll get the nexus selector from bg’s event, and not only was this my WORST nexus, so I’ll just sulk in a corner.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,478 ★★★★★
    I don't see Ghost in there. Not the worst ever.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,222 ★★★★★
    Guy wanted to use his Mystic awakening gem and pulled nothing new,
    I have 6r5 Ascended scarlet witch max sig, she's banging everyone this season but still, that's a mid Nexus.
    L
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 826 ★★★★
    It's likely that champs are weighted from least to most desirable. The least desirable ones probably have a higher drop rate.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

It's likely that champs are weighted from least to most desirable. The least desirable ones probably have a higher drop rate.

It’s likely that roses are made of tambourines. It’s likely that monkeys have invented nuclear fusion. It’s likely that Pluto is covered in golf balls.

I have the same amount of proof supporting these claims that you do for yours. This is a fun game.
    I don’t disagree with your assertion. And it definitely is likely that Pluto is covered in golf balls.

I’m sure Kabam has no interest in weighting unwanted champs in crystals though…
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,478 ★★★★★

Got any proof for that asinine claim?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

It’s likely that roses are made of tambourines. It’s likely that monkeys have invented nuclear fusion. It’s likely that Pluto is covered in golf balls.

I have the same amount of proof supporting these claims that you do for yours. This is a fun game.
    I don’t disagree with your assertion. And it definitely is likely that Pluto is covered in golf balls.

I’m sure Kabam has no interest in weighting unwanted champs in crystals though…
    They very literally don’t. That’s why new champion creation is so constant, so that there is always a new thing to pursue. It’s also why sig abilities exist, so that there is a benefit to pulling the same champion multiple times.

Plus there is a massive legal risk inherent in undisclosed manipulation of crystal odds. If Kabam were manipulating the odds, they would have to be doing it on such a small scale that it could not be detected. It would be pointless.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    Listen I have an r5 ascended max sig scarlet witch. I love her so much. She was my number one champ for years and years before they destroyed her. And i have NEVER used her. Sorry bub. Go for the blade backpack
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    That witch needs sig 200 anyway...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 ★★★★★
    Definitely not the worst nexus. Now if it was groot, iron patriot and say drax, you'd have a solid argument.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    Sigs on SWitch, easy.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,087 ★★★★
    Not even close
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 346
    dr2ws said:

Hello everyone, so I just got myself a 6* mystic awakening gem, I thought, that’s cool as I’ll get the nexus selector from bg’s event, and not only was this my WORST nexus, so I’ll just sulk in a corner.

Scarlett witch is amazing, she is not bad.