**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Returning to game after 4 months

I am returning to the game after 4 months now , and created a forum account only now, even though I've played this game for more than 3 yrs.

My issue is that the last time I played the game I can heal my champ upto whatever percent of health I wanted....after possibly an update , I can only heal upto 99% , idk if I could change it or it's the same for everyone ?

Comments

• Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 64

I am returning to the game after 4 months now , and created a forum account only now, even though I've played this game for more than 3 yrs.

My issue is that the last time I played the game I can heal my champ upto whatever percent of health I wanted....after possibly an update , I can only heal upto 99% , idk if I could change it or it's the same for everyone ?

Bad decision to make 😅
    They’ve added a functionality that allows your champs to heal up automatically with whatever potions you have in stash, without having to go to the heal/revive screen. So guess 99% is a max for this.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian
    You can still click on the Heal icons at bottom, and manually apply whatever potions you want.

Are you saying that even when you do this, the game will not let you use any potion that would bring you UP TO 100% because a part of it would be lost if it would have taken you above 100 %

Just like you can’t click on MORE potions (on the counter) than what would bring them to 100.
    Does it now limit you from using that FINAL one because SOME of the amount of that last Heal would be lost ?
  • Options
    _Spidey237__Spidey237_ Posts: 2
    Thanks @QueenMcoc and @SummonerNR , I saw the heal and revive option at the bottom left corner only now after your advice !
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Thanks @QueenMcoc and @SummonerNR , I saw the heal and revive option at the bottom left corner only now after your advice !

Welcome buddy ☺️