**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

If most players are going to get “meh” champs from the titans-more avenues should be available to us

SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 61
edited June 26 in General Discussion
I’m not sure how to do the math on it, but at most you’re looking at about 6-7 champs that most people would want; and the rest are duds or absolutely require awakening/high sig.
Which I think would be absolutely fine, if there was an easier way to gain access to opening the titan crystals- other than one every month to 2 months (depending on how much you grind this game)
My last two pulls were Thing and Spider-Punk. These were my rewards for exploring act 8, and to be honest it’s pretty disappointing. Spider-Punk is okay though, as I’m sure he’s gonna get a rework at some point.
I can’t even imagine how unlucky others have gotten, with how this pool is/the lack of availability (usually, yes it aware of the 10k shards in BG’s tier rewards) for titan shards. The daily event is a massive win imo, and I believe it should stay or something like it should be permanently added. That’s just my two cents though, if you’ve read this far- what’s your take on the matter?
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.