**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Account sharing

I’m going into Navy Boot Camp soon, and simply wanted to know if I’d be subject to punishment if I let my friend log into the game for daily rewards. He won’t be doing any questing at all, just logging in for the daily rewards. I won’t have access to my phone for practically 10 entire weeks, since the only time I can use it would be to make supervised calls every Sunday, and nothing more. However, if this would get me banned, I won’t do it. I don’t mind missing out on a couple of pixels, but I’d figured I’d ask the forums and see.

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 195 ★★
    Account sharing is against the terms of service. So, do not let anyone else sign on for you.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Botton line is Yes, you would be subject to punishment. You have no guarantee what your friend could do to make it worse for you and your account, no matter how much you trust them.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    Basically the only daily stuff you can get now (for the next 4 weeks) just for logging in but NOT PLAYING is the Monthly Calendar.

All the other “daily login” stuff has just been rolled into the new Daily Super Event, WHICH REQUIRES PLAYING.

So if someone was gonna login as you (against the rules), but not actually play (still against the rules), you wouldn’t actually be getting much anyways for the next month.

Also, selling, giving away, transferring, sharing, your account, etc. All those things are prohibited.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,887 Guardian
    Please dont do it. It is grounds to get banned.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 275 ★★★
    edited June 26
    As others have advised, all forms of account sharing are against the terms of service and it's very likely to result in a ban. The only "grey area" I could even conceive of would be if they (your friend) had access to your primary device (like, if you left it behind with them for the duration of your time away)... and I'd assume that to be out of the question for most people.

It's just all-around not worth it.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

I’m going into Navy Boot Camp soon, and simply wanted to know if I’d be subject to punishment if I let my friend log into the game for daily rewards. He won’t be doing any questing at all, just logging in for the daily rewards. I won’t have access to my phone for practically 10 entire weeks, since the only time I can use it would be to make supervised calls every Sunday, and nothing more. However, if this would get me banned, I won’t do it. I don’t mind missing out on a couple of pixels, but I’d figured I’d ask the forums and see.

It's literally the difference between logging in 10 weeks later to a ToS Ban or a MFer logged in once SMH. Also assumes you'll still want to play whatever is left of this build in October. You have enough info to make an informed decision.