**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Victory Track 2 medals per victory

Mik81Mik81 Posts: 88 ★★
When there is only 1 medal to advance to the next tier and you win. You are not getting 2 medals. You get 1 and advance to the next tier.

I don't remember seen that in the official post or the simulations of number of matches that you would need to do now with the new system. I may have missed that.

I'm asking to see if this is a bug or it is intended, if it is intended you are having to do more matches that what I expected.

Thanks for the answers,

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    It's always been like that
  • Options
    It is what it is, I guess. It is just weird to see Victory 1 medal, and then reading in the forum:

Regardless of what tier you are competing in, all Summoners will receive TWO medals for a win and lose only ONE medal for a loss.

So I got confused. You are getting 2 medals, unless...

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    It’s intended, has been this way in the lower tiers that have always had +2 system and communicated previously. The extra medals have not ever carried into the new tier.
  • Options
    Thanks for the answers !!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    edited June 26
    The +2 / -1 across all tiers is new, that is what the announcement meant.
    Before, different tier ranges may have had something different than +2 / -1.

But it has always been that if you were just 1 medal away, and in a tier that gave you 2 medals for a win, you always just reached the endpoint and advanced to next tier (excess medals from a win were never carried INTO the next tier).