**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I need help to finish act 8 exploration

As I am rapping up my act 8 exploration, I only have 5 paths left in 8.2 before I am done with act 8! 4 of the paths will be long but doable, but one particular path is horrible for my roster.
The path, 8.2.6:

My roster:
(Attached below)
Please, any help is appreciated, I really want to finish act 8.

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    edited June 26
    Warlock, Venom, and really anyone who can get armor ups can utilize that node. In all honesty, the best play imo is just ignoring the benefits and just capture the node so you don't have to fight against it. If the opponent gains armor ups somehow, then galan will be pretty good for the path.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Ik ik lol
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,317 ★★★★
    The node is not hard, push them to the special bait and evade, done
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,317 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Warlock, Venom, and really anyone who can get armor ups can utilize that node. In all honesty, the best play imo is just ignoring the benefits and just capture the node so you don't have to fight against it. If the opponent gains armor ups somehow, then galan will be pretty good for the path.

I think you got it wrong. The more armor ups, the worse
  • Options
    In all seriousness, you can just use your normal best champions for that path.
  • Options

The node is not hard, push them to the special bait and evade, done

So don’t try to use an armor champ? Just gold ol fashion hulkling, abs, silk the path?
  • Options

Pikolu said:

No, the armor ups you have give you cruelty with the weapon node captured. That was the path I took in the guillotine challenge since G99 absolutely cooks on that path.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Okay sounds good!
  • Options

Pikolu said:

The path is the more armor ups the more cruelty per hit
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Okay sounds good!