**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which is the most underrated champion according to you

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 85

GrO_ot78 said:

Odin - a lot of players thinks he’s a pre-fight and synergy champ…and he’s great for that, but he’s sooooo much more 🧨💥🔥

Do you go for the sp1 then sp2 or just straight sp2?
    Why have you not changed the 7* stats?
    What’re you talking about? I haven’t shared a pic of my Odin for you to know what stay focus I have..
  • Options
    ShepShep Posts: 150
    Wx
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Vulture, and I will die (or at least lose a BG match) on that hill especially before iDoom.

Can deal with annoying imo defenders.
    -long armor breaks
    -easy access to power drain
    -Armor up
    -immunities (though often needs a synergy partner for more unique ones)

He would make a fine 7 star. One thing I would change is to give him a prefight for his dash incinerates. He is a great Bishop counter but he inflicts incinerates when he dashes back, which obviously Bishop loves. Or if they change it to plasma against mutants
    For bishop, I stun, dash back and dash forward to power drain. Obviously doesn't work on stun immune
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Odin - a lot of players thinks he’s a pre-fight and synergy champ…and he’s great for that, but he’s sooooo much more 🧨💥🔥

Do you go for the sp1 then sp2 or just straight sp2?
    Why have you not changed the 7* stats?
    What’re you talking about? I haven’t shared a pic of my Odin for you to know what stay focus I have..
    Oops, I quoted you instead of the person that you quoted. My bad. Groot78 has the default adrenaline and armor stat focuses on his Odin.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 251 ★★
    Dust
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 177 ★★
    Vox 100% imo
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 526 ★★
    SHANG CHI