SOS gauntlet.

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
As someone who hasn’t done wow, while i’m familiar with the fact that the end of wow had a gauntlet of the fights, which i assume will be the same case for sos. I’m not familiar with how the gauntlet fights compare to the ones done weekly.

So my question is, will the gauntlet be the exact same health pool as the fights done when they were released bi weekly?

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Pretty sure that's a yes. WoW had the 4 fights from the past weeks & 2 more bosses we hadn't seen. As for the health pools, I'm guessing they'll stay the same
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    And the objectives were completing it without xx class.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    This one will be difficult for me I think.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★

Honestly, I think it'll be easy if you wait a few days for people to say what they did. There were some cheese options with the last gauntlet that I didn't even think of and just wanted to rush through. I think Ronan was able to do like 3 fights last gauntlet.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

Honestly, I think it'll be easy if you wait a few days for people to say what they did. There were some cheese options with the last gauntlet that I didn't even think of and just wanted to rush through. I think Ronan was able to do like 3 fights last gauntlet.
    Ronan could cheese Ægon, Dani, and Hulkling, however he also could do Spiderham since spiderham you just wanted debuffs on you and for the timer to show 3 and use your sp3 to deal huge damage to him.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★

I did wait last time and ranked Ronan specifically for it. I won't do much with this gauntlet until the last couple of days while I wait for all you guys with skills to figure it out for me :smiley: