**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Push farther calender cancelled right before i was going to claim [merged, official comms]

rayy1zrayy1z Posts: 10
edited June 28 in Bugs and Known Issues
my crystal gone :(
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★
    edited June 28
    Last crystal was supposed to be claimed yesterday, or today before 4 PM PST
    It didn't cancel, you missed a day.
  • Options
    ironspooderironspooder Posts: 60

Last crystal was supposed to be claimed yesterday, or today before 4 PM PST
    It didn't cancel, you missed a day.

Same happened for me and all of gobal. I didn’t miss a single day and neither did anyone in global
  • Options
    I have been playing every day, I checked this afternoon (4:00pm) and I had to wait 4 more hours untill I could claim, I checked at 8:00 almost exactly and it was gone.
  • Options
    I claimed mine yesterday...
    And you are posting this after the calendar expired, not sure what to tell you.
  • Options
    Also, I have claimed every other reward so It would have been apparent if I missed a day for bonus calender
  • Options
    I literally missed it by like a few minutes at least i was told
  • Options
    rayy1z said:

But the last item has been available since yesterday 4 PM PST.. you must have missed a day otherwise it doesnt make sense.
  • Options
    It showed the calender at 4PM today . so why doesnt it just end at 12AM today? thats what im trying to say
  • Options

Well we’re not gonna post it before the issue happened bro
  • Options

rayy1z said:

But the last item has been available since yesterday 4 PM PST.. you must have missed a day otherwise it doesnt make sense.
    Funny since I checked in right when the calander was completed so I can claim the seven star and it wasn’t there. For me it was due today at 5 Pm est and I checked at 5 pm est and it wasn’t there
  • Options
    rayy1z said:

It showed the calender at 4PM today . so why doesnt it just end at 12AM today? thats what im trying to say

... Because the calendars work on a 24 hr cycle from 4PM to 4PM.
  • Options

Well it didn't get cancelled either did it?.. It expired.
  • Options

Well where’s my crystal then? I logged in right when I was supposed to claim the award
  • Options

Well where’s my crystal then? I logged in right when I was supposed to claim the award
    No you logged in late...
    I claimed mine yesterday, you are writting this 1 hour and 27 mins after it expired...
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 757 ★★★
    edited June 28
    I understand that people can't be logged in all the time, but why they wouldn't claim something as it popped up that is still considered a great reward?
  • Options

I understand that people can't be logged in all the time, but why they wouldn't claim something as it popped up that is still considered a great reward?

Its how most game calendars work...
  • Options
    Either way, its a little unreasonable. All I did was log in a teeny tiny bit late in the day on one random day within the week and the biggest reward of the calendar is gone
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    rayy1z said:

Either way, its a little unreasonable. All I did was log in a teeny tiny bit late in the day on one random day within the week and the biggest reward of the calendar is gone

How else would you program a DAILY calendar?

Seriously I don't know what people are thinking.
  • Options
    Maybe, ending it at 12AM. Making it claimable every DAY instead of every 24 hours since when last claimed? idk, its dumb that I missed it by a few minutes and there was absolutely nothing i could do about it lmao
  • Options
    rayy1z said:

Maybe, ending it at 12AM. Making it claimable every DAY instead of every 24 hours since when last claimed? idk, its dumb that I missed it by a few minutes and there was absolutely nothing i could do about it lmao

Its not 24 hrs since last claimed...
  • Options
    TwiddlebeanTwiddlebean Posts: 1
    My push further calendar event disappeared when I was ready to collect my final reward. It says the event runs through tomorrow but it is completely gone.
  • Options
    It literally shows 24hr untill you can claim bro what
  • Options
    edited June 28
    rayy1z said:

It literally shows 24hr untill you can claim bro what

... No the timer is 4 PM to 4PM PST..if u claim at 9 PM you don't have to wait until the next day 9 PM to claim it... You can claim it at 4 PM the next day...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,646 ★★★★★
    That's crazy because it ended today
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    edited June 28
    That's why you should never wait claim as soon as you can
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,330 Guardian
    rayy1z said:

It is login once ANYTIME within your 24-hour window (actual 24-hour time-of-day depends on your timezone).

I think one part of you saying you logged in just a tiny bit after it was supposed to have been claimable tonight is inaccurate. You didnt need to login exactly at the “rollover” time. That is when it was ENDING, not rolling over to next day (because it had been the FINAL day that was coming to an end).

However, if you mean that (for example) you typically only login once per day, and that happens to be right around when your timezone-based 24-hr rollover is at. Then you could have indeed missed one 24 Hr period by a matter of say 15 minutes. And then the “next” day came back say 15 minutes PRIOR to that next rollover (that 2nd time then wouldn’t have claimed anything new, because you already claimed that at the beginning of your 24 hr period, which had missed the whole day BEFORE that).
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,330 Guardian

That's not applicable to this case, because you don’t MANUALLY claim these, they are AUTOMATIC when you Login. (Can’t even skip any “Selector Choices” that may be a part of them, you have to choose your Selector before being able to continue into game.

However, suggestion for future, it is always good to Login to game **TWICE A DAY**, at different times of day. That way if there are 24 hr based stuff that kicks in at around the time you normally only come on once a day, that 2nd time will catch anything that you might otherwise miss.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★

That's not applicable to this case, because you don’t MANUALLY claim these, they are AUTOMATIC when you Login. (Can’t even skip any “Selector Choices” that may be a part of them, you have to choose your Selector before being able to continue into game.

However, suggestion for future, it is always good to Login to game **TWICE A DAY**, at different times of day. That way if there are 24 hr based stuff that kicks in at around the time you normally only come on once a day, that 2nd time will catch anything that you might otherwise miss.
    I get your point
  • Options
    Tsar08Tsar08 Posts: 9
    Im gonna go wait for some Announcement cause damn I know support at this time does not have that much information to offer asides from the forums lol. Since it is a lot of us affected i bet its gonna be morning in the US when they make some sort of response
  • Options
    C3re4l_Kill3rC3re4l_Kill3r Posts: 2
    When I was opening the game today I noticed I did not receive the 7 star crystal from the seven day callendar you get from installing the game after not playing for a whille and I hoping you could help me.
    Thank You.