**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This should be illegal from titans.

RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 54 ★★
Biggest waste of resources in the game.

Comments

• Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 391 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

See the bright side. You didn’t get Silver Sable.

Silver Sable is a better pull because she’s likely to be buffed
    Of course, but that’s playing the long game I guess. When you open a titan, you ideally want someone you can use or rank up right away. But I guess that doesn’t work all the time.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    I like blade, he is one of my favorite r3s I got. Lots of fun to play and pretty good for BGs too.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,902 ★★★★
    @SirGamesBond basically so
  • Options

Anyone who said "hE iS nOt bAd" deserve blade and VTD on their next 50 titan and basic crystals respectively.

At least VTD is more likely to get buffed in the future (I hope)
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 899 ★★★★
    If this makes you feel better, I also pulled him today from Titan. It’s stings but what can you do lol

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

If this makes you feel better, I also pulled him today from Titan. It’s stings but what can you do lol

You're not alone, I pulled blade from my last titan as well. Can't even waste time posting a SS of him in forums.
  • Options

To state how bad Blade is, in previous SOS gwenpool fight, which is mostly a skill based fight which any champ can do, Blade can do 2 objectives. But you can use two champs of same rank and get the objective done in less time and items, than using a blade and doing two objectives at once. He is that bad, Even thing and Nova are good at max sig, Sable is atleast new and shiny, Blade is literally useless and don't listen to anyone else saying otherwise.

Sym Supreme?
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 350 ★★

Anyone who said "hE iS nOt bAd" deserve blade and VTD on their next 50 titan and basic crystals respectively.

Is VTD that bad?don't think so. He is one champ I really do enjoy playing. Matter of fact, my go to champ this week's SOS challenged and he really nailed it for me
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

To state how bad Blade is, in previous SOS gwenpool fight, which is mostly a skill based fight which any champ can do, Blade can do 2 objectives. But you can use two champs of same rank and get the objective done in less time and items, than using a blade and doing two objectives at once. He is that bad, Even thing and Nova are good at max sig, Sable is atleast new and shiny, Blade is literally useless and don't listen to anyone else saying otherwise.

Sym Supreme?
    Are you implying symsupreme is as worse as blade? Cuz I'm not understanding what you're trying to say. If that's the case, you're just delusional. If that's not the case, please forgive me for my temper.

Sym supreme can nuke most cosmic, which includes MAestro and serpent as well. He can dex serpent's special and tank his sp3 from sig ability. He is two tiers ahead of blade atleast.
  • Options

Is VTD that bad?don't think so. He is one champ I really do enjoy playing. Matter of fact, my go to champ this week's SOS challenged and he really nailed it for me
    Tbh I like VTD to a extent. He is atleast useful in incursions or AQ. A champ like namor would be more useless for me, But I made my previous statement because many people consider VTD as the worst 7* from basic pool.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 847 ★★★

I also pulled Blade and it made me sick for real, titan should be good>great champs, not a damn blade smh..

I just pulled a Blade and also pulled and duped Silver Sable from Titan crystals this week. How do you do think I feel?
  • Options
    Lobo_LocoQ8Q8Lobo_LocoQ8Q8 Posts: 36
    I pulled blade in my last 3 titans. Beat that
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian

EdisonLaw said:

Sym Supreme?
    Yeah.....Sym Sup is great.
    He's probably my next r3. Absolutely love him, especially in the current BG meta.
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

Sym Supreme?
    Are you implying symsupreme is as worse as blade? Cuz I'm not understanding what you're trying to say. If that's the case, you're just delusional. If that's not the case, please forgive me for my temper.

Sym supreme can nuke most cosmic, which includes MAestro and serpent as well. He can dex serpent's special and tank his sp3 from sig ability. He is two tiers ahead of blade atleast.
    No, I was saying that Sym Supreme is one of the good champs in the titan, he's obviously better than Blade
  • Options
    PsilencePsilence Posts: 32
    I, too, am in the “pulled Blade from a Titan crystal” club 😐. I’ve also pulled Ironheart, Destroyer, Sersi, Red Skull and NTW (twice). Still hoping to pick up Onslaught & Serpent 🤞!!!

*any chance Blade will get a 2024/2025 update?
  • Options
    Psilence said:

I, too, am in the “pulled Blade from a Titan crystal” club 😐. I’ve also pulled Ironheart, Destroyer, Sersi, Red Skull and NTW (twice). Still hoping to pick up Onslaught & Serpent 🤞!!!

Maybe if people ask for it, but many more champions need a buff before Blade
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,287 ★★★★★
    Psilence said:

I also now have a blade from titan
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88

Kabam take this guy back man and give me back my titan crystal, stop ripping us off with these maneuvers 🤬🤬🤬
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 460 ★★★
    For the record, the worst champion in the titan is, without competition, silver sable. The only reason to prefer her to blade is that her buff is all but guaranteed given the current state of affairs
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,238 ★★★★★
    I've pulled champs from a Titan that I'll likely never use.

It's a thing.