**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4th July offers should have been in the store.

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
edited June 28 in General Discussion
I think these deals should have placed in the store with a "Sinister" tab. It would be easier to scroll through the store to see what is available and if anything is worth buying, instead of having to look around for screenshots of the other tiered offers.

Also, this would have allowed some of us to purchase more offers of what we need, instead of having to choose just one out of 3.

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 989 ★★★
    Spot on champ, I was thinking of the exact same thing (after you said it).
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,072 ★★★★
    Agree, this would make things much more convenient
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Agree. I was really surprised they werent
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★

Also, this would have allowed some of us to purchase more offers of what we need, instead of having to choose just one out of 3.

I think that's the point of why they didn't have it set up that way. People with numerous units could've bought every offer within one level; 2A, 2B, and 2C, for example.

While some might have liked this, it definitely would have created a balance shift which so many people were apparently aggravated with from last year's July 4th offers.

A store tab would've been great, but I think they still would have needed to implement "locks" on certain visible offers until the pre-req was purchased. Similar to how they had the Valentine's Week store set up.

• Options
    The infographics are nice, but the store would have been better. We would be able to see everything instead of 3 offers at a time.
    The store is beneficial in so many ways. Somebody might have their mind set on buying one or two things, then could later change their mind and buy more. But we can't do that because of the limited tiered offers.

I don't understand how one of the biggest spending events of the year is so limited.

I was planning to blow around 30,000 units on this. Now I can't.
  • Options

I think that's the point of why they didn't have it set up that way. People with numerous units could've bought every offer within one level; 2A, 2B, and 2C, for example.

While some might have liked this, it definitely would have created a balance shift which so many people were apparently aggravated with from last year's July 4th offers.

A store tab would've been great, but I think they still would have needed to implement "locks" on certain visible offers until the pre-req was purchased. Similar to how they had the Valentine's Week store set up.

One of the biggest spending events of the year shouldn't have this type of spwnding limitation
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Cyber weekend is the store, summer deals are tiered, it’s the way it’s been