**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How was your 4th July pulls - Share it !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,119 ★★★★★

Amongst other awesome pulls were this crappy Titan pull and then crappier Titan Nexus. I decided to be proactive and just awaken Sable to set myself up for the inevitable awesome champ I’m sure they’ll make her in months time. C’mon Skill Shuri buff!

Sable over Ironheart is crazy lol.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★

Amongst other awesome pulls were this crappy Titan pull and then crappier Titan Nexus. I decided to be proactive and just awaken Sable to set myself up for the inevitable awesome champ I’m sure they’ll make her in months time. C’mon Skill Shuri buff!

The problem is my Tech r2 roster is bangin’. Assuming they do her right, I could see Sable being a potential r3 one day. Outside of T4A being handed out like candy, I do NOT see Ironheart being one of my r3s within a year time frame.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,658 ★★★★★

The problem is my Tech r2 roster is bangin’. Assuming they do her right, I could see Sable being a potential r3 one day. Outside of T4A being handed out like candy, I do NOT see Ironheart being one of my r3s within a year time frame.
    You are just expecting a lot. Sable will sure get a buff, But I suspect will she be a banger or shuri 2.0. There are high chances the buff might be "decent at best".
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 152
    Quadruple dupe on my og spidey **** amazing….totally worth the units
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,464 ★★★★

Should've went with ironheart.
    Haven’t heard anything good from those 3 or anything special, just know a lot people dont like sable,

Science and tech are so stacked, anything that’s good or special about punk and iron heart?
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 321 ★★
    Scroll to bottom

Drax

• Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 75

• Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 43

Not really that happy with mine ... Onslaught was on the selector, and even so could had picked better. The rest of crystals had potencial to be better too, but didn't got the right choices even in the nexus.

I'd kill for your 7* Peni bro
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 315

Pulled abunch of champs !!

Roller coaster event choosing from the nexus pulls, but eventually pulled prowler again.

Pulled serpent from titan then Decided to open another titan and duped my serpent.

Decided to go gladiator over vox, he seems good after the buff.

How was your pulls?

7* venom is my only pull, i prefer ranking up materials at most of the places.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 307 ★★
    Arcade crystal - bullseye
    Titan - dust, serpent, destroyer
    basic - ham, juggy, mr neg, gladiator, jabari, furball
    megatron crystal - cmm
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,411 ★★★★★
    edited July 2

I when with awakened punk yes should probably had when with the 7 star spot. Don’t mind the serpent fight mistake clinking one that one
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,518 ★★★★

I'm poor
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
    edited July 2

I didn’t do horrible, but not great. Best pull was a dupe on The Serpent. Now I’m trying to decide on these 3 squirrel-neck D-heads

What crystal are these from? @Capt_Megasauce
  • Options

I didn’t do horrible, but not great. Best pull was a dupe on The Serpent. Now I’m trying to decide on these 3 squirrel-neck D-heads

Oh nevermind. I remember lol.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 662 ★★★
    New R3

New R2s

New 7*s

Titan pull…

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

Enjoy your temporary happy

He will enjoy it a lot more than you enjoy your current status...
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

New R3

New R2s

New 7*s

Titan pull…

Wooohoo that r3 Sunny boy!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Maaaaaan I want so BADLY to pull a 7* Iron Heart!! I'm scared I'm going to get the trash 😂
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,437 ★★★★
    I already have a post on my 4JULY opening as update in my updates.

Basic 7* Champion Crystal:
    VTD (sigs), Peni Parker (awaken), Hawkeye (awaken), Ironman OG (sigs), Spider-Gwen (new), Warlock (awaken -nexus), Ebony Maw (sigs), Mangog (awaken), Sasquatch (new), Venom (sigs), Odin (awaken), Elsa Bloodstone (new -nexus)

Paragon or Valiant Crystal:
    VTD (sigs), Overseer (awaken), Wong (new)

Arcade Games Crystal:
    Prowler (new -nexus), Gorr (new)

Titan Crystal:
    Nova (new), Spider-punk (sigs), Serpent (new -nexus), Red Skull (new), Negasonic Teenage Warhead (new)

2023 Champion Crystal Selector:
    Onslaught (new)

36k Unit Sinister Sentinel Sideshow prize
    Weapon-X
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

My recent 2-3 mo of adventures with Titan and 7-star crystals have been drier than a week old bagel. 4th of July sales were kind of underwhelming as well… so i decided to get 70 “serpent” crystals and open them:

Just when retirement from the game seemed imminent, the gacha gods themselves intervened!

This is…insane. It’s nothing short of a miracle if I find a single 7* every hundred or so crystals (looking at you, Magnetron).

And yet…this. I need to find a trash can to puke in. So happy for you!

Dr. Zola

Such an insane opening, I remember getting 6* cgr from crystals when he came out lol

It really goes to show you how many people actually spend the units/money on these crystals,
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    edited July 4
    I did quite well with a couple of exceptions (she REALLY better get buffed).

Particularly happy with the dups on my Piggy and Iron Man, and my Hyperion, Dust, and Cheeilth pulls. Finally have A Chavez as well! R3’d my Bishop and Black cat, have most of the mats to R3 Chavez. R2’d Dust and Chavez. The Kushala pull was bittersweet as I just R5/ascended/max sigged my 6* a couple of weeks back.

• Options
    Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 26
    My 7* notable pulls

New: Basic
    LadyD (then duped with next crystal)
    Silk (then Duped)
    Gladitor

New: Titan
    Luke Cage (Dupe with next crystal)
    SymSup
    Destroyer
    Serpent