**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam, how is this possible?

XlebXleb Posts: 29

The screenshots are not mine. The man just took the 5* Mr Sinister from the selector and got this

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,587 ★★★★★
    This is what I think must have happened. He used to play the game when selling champs was allowed, and sold all his champs. Never opened any 5* or above crystals. And now he returned to game and claimed this sinsiter. So now 5* sinister was the only champ he have.
  • Options

This is what I think must have happened. He used to play the game when selling champs was allowed, and sold all his champs. Never opened any 5* or above crystals. And now he returned to game and claimed this sinsiter. So now 5* sinister was the only champ he have.

Maybe you should look at his title? Or can Sinister take it on alone?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,119 ★★★★★
    Wait, what selector?
  • Options
    Terra said:

Wait, what selector?

The one in the store is free. Where are the 6* and 5* versions of Sinister
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    edited June 29

But how 2m account when the 5 is the strongest valiant also makes no sense also selling champs ended what when variant waning moon came out due to people didnt have any 1 stars
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,587 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah his account rating is 2 m so it's definitely some kind of mod report to kabam.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,119 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Terra said:

Wait, what selector?

The one in the store is free. Where are the 6* and 5* versions of Sinister
    Huh, totally missed that. Cheers for the alert ^^