**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

July login calendar missing

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,718
    Hi Summoners,

This was a knock-on effect of a fix for the calendar starting early.

The game team has assured me they'll be extending it a day later to ensure everyone is able to claim all the rewards.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 851 ★★★

obsidiman said:

hurricant said:

Same, last day shows MISSED ❌

Question for those who just got it now (but last day X).

Is it a 32 day July, AND your day-1 today being the 1st on game calendar, with X on the non-existent 32nd ? So sort of a mismatch of starting at square 1 while also mistakenly adding 32nd day with prize you can’t get ?

Or is it normal 31 days, and 1st day is what was just claimed today, and 31 is what is X'd out ?

@SummonerNR if visuals help.
    Mine too, now i wont get my 250 shards

I wouldn't say "won't". Even if it weren't grayed out, you still wouldn't be able to claim it for 29 more days. I'm sure Kabam will cook something up in the next 4 weeks. Have patience and be positive my friend. Don't throw the towel in and give up so quickly.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 445 ★★
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

hurricant said:

Same, last day shows MISSED ❌

Question for those who just got it now (but last day X).

Is it a 32 day July, AND your day-1 today being the 1st on game calendar, with X on the non-existent 32nd ? So sort of a mismatch of starting at square 1 while also mistakenly adding 32nd day with prize you can’t get ?

Or is it normal 31 days, and 1st day is what was just claimed today, and 31 is what is X'd out ?

@SummonerNR if visuals help.
    Mine too, now i wont get my 250 shards

I wouldn't say "won't". Even if it weren't grayed out, you still wouldn't be able to claim it for 29 more days. I'm sure Kabam will cook something up in the next 4 weeks. Have patience and be positive my friend. Don't throw the towel in and give up so quickly.
    I was being sarcastic, i read the yellow text from the other guy, i dont think 250 shards would be missed
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 92 ★★
    Still have the last day’s reward greyed out. It hasn’t been fixed yet
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 39
    Just send the last day via in game mail and call it a day. July is 31 days, not 32 days.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian
    Jax's comment above said **WILL BE** extending it.

So may not be in place yet, but there are plenty of days left in the month in order for them to get it resolved.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 92 ★★
    The final day item has now been fixed on my calendar!