Yes, both codes work (web store promo codes)

2»

Comments

• NoOnexRONoOnexRO Member Posts: 343 ★★★
    Thank you for the codes.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,213 ★★★★

How get promo code

🙄
    1st post, after They are:
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Member Posts: 215
    We need a follow feature on the forum.. that way I can peer into the mind of @DNA3000 regularly..
  • Cbbp19Cbbp19 Member Posts: 1
    I’m guessing it’s expired now?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,259 Guardian
    Cbbp19 said:

I’m guessing it’s expired now?

It’s been over 24 hours, so probably. The next promo code is probably going to come from their next live stream on Twitch on July 5 (the stream and the fact they are releasing another promo code at the end of the stream was announced in an in-game message).
  • HarryToefaceHarryToeface Member Posts: 4
    Saw the announcements of the codes on YouTube already expired... wonderful. Couldn't possibly let it be up for multiple days. Would be too nice to do that.

Saw the announcements of the codes on YouTube already expired... wonderful. Couldn't possibly let it be up for multiple days. Would be too nice to do that.

The promo codes used to last for just an hour or so. They were increased to 24 hours in response to player requests that they be available to players who might be sleeping or otherwise unavailable during the promotion window. But they are intended to promote engagement, and lasting for 24 hours is actually above average for this sort of thing.

The point is to encourage and reward players for watching the live streams, or participating regularly on the Discord, or following your favorite YouTuber or content creator. If they lasted for a week or more, say, then there would be no incentive to do so. The codes would eventually circulate to everyone without having to do anything to see them.
  • BartitoBartito Member Posts: 3
    Buenas a mi no me sirvieron los códigos, los puse con sus mayúsculas y minúsculas correspondientes y tengo la cuenta vinculada a kabam, sin embargo me dice código incorrecto
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,212 Guardian
    Bartito said:

Buenas a mi no me sirvieron los códigos, los puse con sus mayúsculas y minúsculas correspondientes y tengo la cuenta vinculada a kabam, sin embargo me dice código incorrecto

No entendí que los códigos promocionales solo son buenos durante 24 horas. Estos eran de hace más de una semana.

Translation.. Didn’t understand that Promo Codes are only good for 24 hours. These were from over a week ago.

And the new one for today is not out yet because Pacific Time lags behind Eastern Time, not the other way around.
    So a local time in US-Eastern has a 3 hour larger number for the time as what the number is locally in US-Kabam-Pacific (11am today) timezone.
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105

This, plus 10000 6* shards, 1500 7* shards and half a T6B - not bad for cut/pasting a couple of codes 🙂

What song were you listening to 👀
  • nicolerobinnicolerobin Member Posts: 4
    What is the promo code ?

What is the promo code ?

The most recent promo code is JAXSAYSGOODBYE and it’s probably also good for 24 hours only as of 11am Pacific time July 8.

7* Guardian if you’re Paragon+, 6* Guardian if you’re at least Proven, 3* Guardian if you just started eight minutes ago and haven’t gotten past Act 3 yet.
  • KyleGames2021KyleGames2021 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 11
    How long do these codes last? I'm just now seeing and hearing about these codes, and I tried entering them, but they didn't work. Am I too late?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,321 Guardian

Am I too late?

Yes, more than a month too late.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,212 Guardian
    CanIGetAnIceman was good for longer than the previous standard of 24 hours (up to several days I believe).
    But has since expired by now as well.

You need to be active looking on Forums or Group Chats, etc, afterwards on the days that the LiveStreams happen (or actually watch the LiveStream itself, as intended).
    Which are announced in game mail in advance, so you should know when they happen.
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Member Posts: 56
    I got to know today and tried they are expired it seems :(