Bahamet guilly challenge

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,372 ★★★★
Taking spectre path why is he healing past phase threshold

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,372 ★★★★
    Let me be more clear, I am taking the path beginning with prof x, with the 1000 percent regen thingy, where he can't regen past the phase percentage threshold. I just went from phase 3 back to phase 2?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,293 ★★★★★
    He can't heal back across the damage threshold in the fight you take him down past it. If you die and go back in he'll be able to heal back past the threshold
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 354 ★★
    It’s the worst. I’m stuck in the same boat. Gave up a while ago. Hope to somehow get it done someday…
    Thx for the info, I can do it tho, he is at 10 percent or 9 percent rn
    Dem revives from the daily super event really putting in work lol
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,415 Guardian
    I got a video if you want to see how I beat him easily with guillotine. The main thing is take a lot of block damage before using your sp2 so you can really heal reverse bahamet and gain a ton of volatility. Also easiest way to beat him in his last phase.
    https://youtu.be/l7TLMXE9_7E?si=z1gg35oUN_7r_YMs
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Known bug they've ignored it garbage challenge
    Done
    Pikolu said:

I got a video if you want to see how I beat him easily with guillotine. The main thing is take a lot of block damage before using your sp2 so you can really heal reverse bahamet and gain a ton of volatility. Also easiest way to beat him in his last phase.
    https://youtu.be/l7TLMXE9_7E?si=z1gg35oUN_7r_YMs

Saw that video a while back, watched it with my friend, thx tho
    Just realised I wasted like 3 mins of fighting him when I could have sp3 when he reached 5 percent
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,877 ★★★★★

Known bug they've ignored it garbage challenge

It's annoying that they clearly generated code in Winter of Woe to stop Absman healing past the health he started the fight with, but they didn't use the same thing to fix Bahamet.