**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A beautiful send off for Jax

LordParkerLordParker Posts: 13 β˜…
Hi guys!

Im sure youve all seen the news that Jax is now leaving us, so soon after we lost Miike 😭 So I thought that today would be a good day for all of us to give Jax any kind words and a proper goodbye from the community he has worked so hard to please and care for. I know some of you may have had your differences with him in the past, but please, today of all days, lets let him know that his work didnt go unnoticed and that he will be missed. Pop a message in this thread to give KabamJax his last goodbye. For me Jax was an absolute joy to watch on the livestreams and his charisma rivals that of great hosts such as Sean Evans from hot ones. You will be sorely missed Jax. Good luck for the future.

Cheers

LordParker
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,720 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Auf wiedersehen Jackson. You will forever be remembered.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 β˜…β˜…
    Bye jax
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I will miss you, good luck wherever you go
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just sow it one discord what a sadness surprise. Wish him the best
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 165 β˜…β˜…
    I’m gutted. He’s been so great to the community and this is a sad loss. But wishing him the best in his future.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 398 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Truly a sad day. Best of luck Jax.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jax- I hope you find all or many parts of what your looking for on this new venture & you're able to bring the same traits there which you shared here. All the best
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sad to hear. Hope he has a great time at his new job. Gonna miss him for sure.

Let’s hope our next community manager is good
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Sad to hear. Hope he has a great time at his new job. Gonna miss him for sure.

Let’s hope our next community manager is good
    Whoever it is will have big shoes to fill
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pandingo said:

So where are he and miike at now and how do we get our money back from net marble? πŸ˜…

Miike just announced that he's landed at Gabe Frizzera's new game Kinshift.

Where Jax lands, I have no idea.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

*sigh* how many times yall gotta be told this. Community managers have zero to do with actual game development. All they do is respond to posts, post information and act as a go between between the actual game team and players. Them leaving for bigger and better job opportunities has zero to do with the game surviving or not. Everyone know how much money this game makes per month on average. And it's far more than the vast majority of other games on mobile. Game is and will be fine.

Exactly this. Not surprised to see who’s posting the bs too
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,581 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What?

That's a real shame. Glad to hear Miike has sorted a new job, though.

I have a feeling the game is getting ready to shut down.

The game isn't.

The forums, however... 🀷
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The forums will never be the same without you Jax and neither will be the live streams.
    Best wishes, you will be missed
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:
    Wow... I was not expecting this one, very sad news.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Let’s start to say goodbye. I’m surprised MCOC has survived this long. I’m surprised it survived the fallout of 12.0
    12.0 was necessary, regardless of how mad people were πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    12.0 nearly destroyed the game, caused people to #boycottMCOC. The management probably never even fully recovered from the fallout and the amount of anger the community had. It was that bad.
    I was around. The game has been doing well since then and people on social media boycotting the game doesn’t mean the game was in trouble. Crashed just said it isn’t going anywhere and people are just making up baseless claims
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Let’s start to say goodbye. I’m surprised MCOC has survived this long. I’m surprised it survived the fallout of 12.0
    12.0 nearly destroyed the game, caused people to #boycottMCOC. The management probably never even fully recovered from the fallout and the amount of anger the community had. It was that bad.
    I was around. The game has been doing well since then and people on social media boycotting the game doesn’t mean the game was in trouble. Crashed just said it isn’t going anywhere and people are just making up baseless claims
    Yeah I’m expecting mcoc will continue, but Jax leaving is gonna be a huge loss
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

The boycott, if you can call it that, killed its own purpose. Those changes were necessary, and if you'll notice, the majority of them went through anyway.
    The feedback got the attention of the game team, no doubt. It was a catalyst for communication. However, when that communication was initiated, some people banged the drum too hard with unrealistic demands and expectations that weren't possible.
    So yes, it served a purpose. It wasn't ever going to be what some wanted. Also worth noting, spending continued regardless so it wasn't much of a boycott.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow.. was not expecting this to happen. I have had my differences with Jax; but I gotta admit he brought some freshness to the player/company relationship. Keeping a good relationship between the player base and the company is not easy, specially when players are constantly in a pitchfork wielding lynching mood.
    Best of luck.