Relic rank up advice

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
I’ve been holding onto the 1-2 and 2-3 gem for a while. I think Hulk, HB, SW, and GR are probably the top contenders right now. No spider-ham so ant man isn’t really a consideration

Hulk is paired with Titania, SW for Kushala, Tigra is paired with GR, and HB with skull. I also sometimes use it for Shuri or Starky, and I also would give it to guardian once I get him.

Relic rank up advice 12 votes

Scarlet Witch
0%
Hulk
25%
BeastDadwillrun4adonutHulk808 3 votes
Ghost Rider
0%
Hulkbuster
75%
captain_rogersItsClobberinTimejcphillips7PolygonBen_15455ChiefGoat13579rebel_Nemesis_17VolxRen 9 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    I'm ready to get disagree spammed but... we're getting a free 7* Guardian on Monday and when you rank up the HB relic his damage just goes through the roof, my r1 dishes out nearly the same numbers as a r2 without the relic, just saying 💀
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

I'm ready to get disagree spammed but... we're getting a free 7* Guardian on Monday and when you rank up the HB relic his damage just goes through the roof, my r1 dishes out nearly the same numbers as a r2 without the relic, just saying 💀

Sheesh that’s impressive. I gotta see that damage, I’ve never had a guardian ranked before so I’m excited
    I’m a little sad that I still haven’t pulled guardian as a 7* but I’ll probably rank him unduped tbh. Save the sig stones for when I pull him again eventually

Ik he’s a great bullseye counter and that already makes his addition to the deck a must.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Most bang for your buck
    Hulkbuster
    Emilia90 said:

Sheesh that’s impressive. I gotta see that damage, I’ve never had a guardian ranked before so I’m excited
    I had to turn this into a GIF but here lol

r1 Guardian with r3 HB relic, 343k damage in 36 seconds. You definitely won't regret it
    @ItsClobberinTime wow that’s nuts. Yeah that seems like a great investment

What would your second choice be? Seems like I can also take a relic to r2 with just alloy
    Hulkbuster
    Emilia90 said:

I’m a little sad that I still haven’t pulled guardian as a 7* but I’ll probably rank him unduped tbh. Save the sig stones for when I pull him again eventually

Ik he’s a great bullseye counter and that already makes his addition to the deck a must.

As for this, I use mine unduped even for awakened Dominos and I sometimes win, so yeah go for it.
    Hulkbuster
    Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime wow that’s nuts. Yeah that seems like a great investment

What would your second choice be? Seems like I can also take a relic to r2 with just alloy

Second place would definitely go to Hulk, mainly cause I have Red Guardian and Overseer and he's great for those two but if you have 7* Titania or OG Hulk he'd be great for those any of those two as well.
    Hulkbuster
    Aaaaahhhh I don't mean to spam but if you're not fully convinced yet, this just popped up on my feed
    https://youtu.be/FmZjdRlfAHs?si=P7XGGk_GhWeJAaJR
    And that's with a 5* HB relic, not 6*
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Even before i read the comments my vote was HB for Guardian
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Whichever champ you have at r3 and use the most in offense, rank up the relic that suits them.

Also, isn't spidy99 relic better for titania than hulk relic?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    I ended up doing Iron Fist for my r3 since I use Chavez a ton and she was already awakened at r3 herself, but it was a really tough decision between that one and HB relic. And this was even BEFORE I had Red Skull or Guardian as a 7*. Next r3 relic opportunity we get, it'll be HB for sure. Or MAYBE Ant-Man for Hammy haha.
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 318
    Hulkbuster
    Well Spider-Man 2099 I would consider also
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    Hang on a sec. Where are we getting a free 7* guardian?
    Hulkbuster
    jdschw said:

Hang on a sec. Where are we getting a free 7* guardian?

Kabam Jax's final gift to the community 🥲 they're gonna post the code on Monday on their socials. It was announced on the livestream yesterday, 7* Guardian for Paragon and above.