[BUG] Homecoming quest bugged

DevilAKDevilAK Member Posts: 6
Homecoming:collect requires 21 free crystals to be opened which I actually had. So I popped 10 at once, it only increased current objective by 1 instead of 10. Now I can’t claim the homecoming crystal anymore 😭

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    (without going to look) Does that Objective have individual Levels to it, advancing needing to open 1 crystal at a time ?

In which you'd have to open 1 at a time ? You can’t jump up 10 levels at once if they are separate levels. Have to CLAIM a level before you can start on a next level.

*OR* What version of FREE crystals are they ? Is this an early progression objective, where you may have to match it with your particular progression based FREE crystals (and I assume you mean the old 4-hour crystals that are now in Super Daily Event ?)
    Or is this a high level endgame player objective ?

And if this has nothing to do with what I described, then ignore. Don’t know what this particular Homecoming objective is
  • DevilAKDevilAK Member Posts: 6
    They were those 4 hour throne breaker crystals. Each level of objective has an ascending requirement.
    Level 1 - Open 1 crystal
    Level 2 - Open 2 crystal
    and so on…
    I was at level 3 I believe and I popped 10 at once thinking it should calculate objective but it didn’t. The objective got only raised by one count in the level.

Later I popped like 8 more at once. Still same results.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Have to wait till Daily Super Event ends on 22 July and I think the daily crystals will be available for claiming.
    The Home Coming objective does not go away correct?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    So, open 1 crystal.
    Claim objective.
    Open 2 crystals.
    Claim objective.
    Open 3 crystals. (or whatever amount the next levels of objective say for that level)
    Claim objective.

Etc, etc.

As mentioned, if any of them are for the Daily Crystal, have to claim from WebStore each day to get some. Or wait until SuperEvent ends.
    The 4-hour ones I believe are still the same 4-hour (Free) crystals as what is in Super Event each day.

Also, pay attention to “which progression” of those “Free” crystals are needed.
  • Infinity_CeeInfinity_Cee Member Posts: 13
    DevilAK said:

Homecoming:collect requires 21 free crystals to be opened which I actually had. So I popped 10 at once, it only increased current objective by 1 instead of 10. Now I can’t claim the homecoming crystal anymore 😭

I experienced this issue too. It's tedious, but you have to open them one at a time. Can't just pop them.