BGs Mess

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★

Adri5846 said:

TyEdge said:

Gamer said:

One time it okay to lay low. Why even bother that’s much yes the loading time is horrible but it almost done. Less then 3 days left

Wdym why bother? They're missing out on 30k-40k trophy tokens because of the loading times, they can't climb up because of them.
    If they’re stuck in uru3 they aren’t missing out on anything due to these issues. And I say that as someone in uru3.
    Two of them usually reach Mysterium, one of them usually reaches Arcane, they are missing out on a lot of trophy tokens.
    They can't climb up cause the loading times keep screwing them over and over again and they're basically going up and going down, back and forth since last week so they just gave up.
    This is my firts season that i reach Arcane 3 with all the issues, including the loading time. I dont know how good are your friends but the rng is the same for all and the loading issue apparently it is for the majority of the players so i think that they couldnt be excuses for not being at Arcane o Mysterium...
    No, the loading issue is not the same for everyone, for some people it is happening more often and for some it's not happening at all. A forum guardian commented on this thread and said they haven't had a single loading issue the whole week, for me it's only happened a couple of times, for some of my alliance teammates it's happened a lot of times and they've been sending multiple screenshots of it to our BGs chat. You're 100% wrong there.
    There's a loading issue?
    Lmaooo this is absolutely hilarious.
    Yeah there is, for some people it takes 30 secs to load into the fight, for others 15 or 10 and for others normal, it's completely random. Some people are having the issue, some aren't but it seems to be random.
    Season's over in 30 and nothing got fixed, great job Kabam!
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,682 ★★★★★

No offense, you have been in the forums for a while and also been a long time player. Your complaints are legit; but you know they are not going to fix anything 1 week before the season is over. If there is a fix or compensation it would be given before the new one starts.
    Agerd with this.

No offense, you have been in the forums for a while and also been a long time player. Your complaints are legit; but you know they are not going to fix anything 1 week before the season is over. If there is a fix or compensation it would be given before the new one starts.
    I knew that when the bugs popped up a week ago lol I'm just trying to keep this thread up before Kabam pulls another mythic crystal situation again and closes my thread, then pretends nothing happened and because they have so many apologists here nothing else will happen, no compensation nothing.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    edited July 17

I knew that when the bugs popped up a week ago lol I'm just trying to keep this thread up before Kabam pulls another mythic crystal situation again and closes my thread, then pretends nothing happened and because they have so many apologists here nothing else will happen, no compensation nothing.
    Ehh I get you; but its not the same.. the mythic was a sweep under the rug after a colossal f up. This is something that could be persistent if not fixed and a lot of people including CCP might be pissed about the game mode.
    The mythic fiasco was more of a damage control.

Ehh I get you; but its not the same.. the mythic was a sweep under the rug after a colossal f up. This is something that could be persistent if not fixed and a lot of people including CCP might be pissed about the game mode.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying here. I'm not saying both situations are the same, and I'm not saying this isn't going to get fixed.
    I'm saying Kabam is probably going to give this particular situation the same treatment. They will probably fix the bugs eventually but they will most likely ignore this thread completely and act like last week of GC never happened.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★

What's the mythic crystal thing?

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying here. I'm not saying both situations are the same, and I'm not saying this isn't going to get fixed.
    I'm saying Kabam is probably going to give this particular situation the same treatment. They will probably fix the bugs eventually but they will most likely ignore this thread completely and act like last week of GC never happened.
    At this point, as long as its fixed i'm happy, GC has no incentive at all to push.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 1,997 ★★★★★

Until it’s fixed I’m concerned they are gonna consider the Swiss cheese bandaid they slapped on the reparry a final fix. They have been completely comfortable ignoring all AI complaints for a long time now.

What's the mythic crystal thing?
    There was an EQ where one of the rewards was meant to be 1250 mythic crystal shards but someone pressed the wrong buttons and turned them into 1250 fully formed mythic crystals.
    Naturally a lot of Cavs and TBs took advantage of this, popped all those crystals and got a **** ton of 7* shards and nearly every 6* in the game awakened and at high sig. Kabam then said they removed all the extra shards and champs they had acquired from those crystals but there were still Cavs and TBs running around with awakened 7* meaning they didn't actually fix it fully. When I made a thread about it, it got closed after a week and they just pretended nothing ever happened.
    BigBlueOx said:

Until it’s fixed I’m concerned they are gonna consider the Swiss cheese bandaid they slapped on the reparry a final fix. They have been completely comfortable ignoring all AI complaints for a long time now.
    They never said it was a final fix as far as I know, I might be wrong.
    edited July 17

BigBlueOx said:

They didn’t, but at this point I’m not ready to trust them either. Too many half truths and obstructive answers on the topic of AI historically. And to date every publicized AI change has come with an uncommunicated supercharging of it. This last update just neutered Viv Visions kit for example
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 260 ★★
    What you want the first 8* herc as comp?

Where in the post did I ever mention Herc? Not only is my 6* still r3 cause I don't use him, I don't want a 7* either cause he's boring to use.

I’ll take a 10* Rune King Thor, maybe on the Sea, maybe next Tuesday.
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

They didn’t, but at this point I’m not ready to trust them either. Too many half truths and obstructive answers on the topic of AI historically. And to date every publicized AI change has come with an uncommunicated supercharging of it. This last update just neutered Viv Visions kit for example
    I think you exagerate a little bit and decided to make a crusade about the issue in every bug thread possible...I just finished SoS gauntlet and didnt face any block hit issues, did I ever experience it? Yes.. was it THAAAAAT BAD? NO

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

I think you exagerate a little bit and decided to make a crusade about the issue in every bug thread possible...I just finished SoS gauntlet and didnt face any block hit issues, did I ever experience it? Yes.. was it THAAAAAT BAD? NO
    I think that’s fair to point out that I am passionately disappointed about this. But if you wanna use solo content to disprove a pain point that’s experienced in PvP content then you’ve utterly missed the point.
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

I think that’s fair to point out that I am passionately disappointed about this. But if you wanna use solo content to disprove a pain point that’s experienced in PvP content then you’ve utterly missed the point.
    It affects all aspects of the game, its more frustrating? I dunno, like i said I havent had any incentive lately to push in GC, and it caught war off season as well...
    What I am trying to say is that the double hit parry tooka while to try to fix, so this one probably won't be a quick fix either.
    Pretty sure they are aware, and never said it was a final fix; but you go around every post possible pointing it out and on top spreading false information.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    Actually I forgot about the loading delay and the impact that THAT caused on matches - yes it could theoretically happen to anyone and some people no doubt benefitted from it, but that one I think definitely necessitates compensation. Apologies.

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

It affects all aspects of the game, its more frustrating? I dunno, like i said I havent had any incentive lately to push in GC, and it caught war off season as well...
    What I am trying to say is that the double hit parry tooka while to try to fix, so this one probably won't be a quick fix either.
    Pretty sure they are aware, and never said it was a final fix; but you go around every post possible pointing it out and on top spreading false information.
    Interesting, you get called out for pushing false information stating that “reparry” isn’t as bad in solo content where you won’t be punished with a stun and combo and your defense is the old “I’m rubber, your glue strategy”.

If by your own admission you haven’t been pushing the modes where it’s most prevalent and punishing, the modes where a single combo or death makes a difference between a W or an L, then I’m not sure what we are doing here.

It’s gonna make for quite the AW season if it’s not fixed by then.
    edited July 18
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Interesting, you get called out for pushing false information stating that “reparry” isn’t as bad in solo content where you won’t be punished with a stun and combo and your defense is the old “I’m rubber, your glue strategy”.

If by your own admission you haven’t been pushing the modes where it’s most prevalent and punishing, the modes where a single combo or death makes a difference between a W or an L, then I’m not sure what we are doing here.

Yeah well you get punished by it on the War Showcase and that was released during the bug.
    And I guess you are talking about BGs.. cause AW were were off season. Sure you lose a match; but act as if you are never getting those points back.
    Do I need to remind you that we went thtu 3 season of X-Magika that involved actually hitting block without a fix?
    You can cry and moan all you want; but OP post was related to a fix in BGs due to extreme different loading times, not block hitting parries.
    edited July 18

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Yeah well you get punished by it on the War Showcase and that was released during the bug.
    And I guess you are talking about BGs.. cause AW were were off season. Sure you lose a match; but act as if you are never getting those points back.
    Do I need to remind you that we went thtu 3 season of X-Magika that involved actually hitting block without a fix?
    You can cry and moan all you want; but OP post was related to a fix in BGs due to extreme different loading times, not block hitting parries.
    Just keep shoveling man. More nonsense examples. If you aren’t getting it at this point then I doubt you will until after you experience yourself. Enjoy the moment when it happens.

There were multiple issues with the BGs Mess post update, loading times was definitely one of them, but maybe go read the OP post as reparry is mentioned as well… but that’s just my “misinformation” right?

Still on with this garbage?

"Apologists" when it's people just saying to calm the f down and stop exaggerating.

Yeah this meta was complete garbage, anyone who knows anything about it will agree with that - the concept was fine, but the inclusion of a few key buffs/debuffs in the list made it a complete fiasco and if you got particularly unlucky left you with unwinnable situations. We all know this is a game of RNG - crystals, AI, etc - but there's RNG and then there's RNG and you'd be hard pressed to find many people who actually enjoyed this GC Meta. Like I've said though - we don't know whether it was intentional, experimentation, bugged, poorly thought out/tested, or something else - now HOPEFULLY we'll get an answer to that, but we're not owed one. It wasn't unplayable, just really frustrating.

Now my perspective is absolutely that if Kabam have any sense they'll be transparent about this - what was the intention, they've heard the feedback (goodness knows the community haven't been quiet about it), here's how they'll apply the learnings to future ideas, and ideally an apology.

Does that necessitate compensation though? What was lost/wasted because of it? People spent extra resources to grind harder/further, OK, but SOMEONE finished in all of those top tiers. For every serious player who says "I normally finish in Arcane/Celestial/whatever but this time I'm in Uru/Gamma/Starbucks because this meta sucks" there are probably a few people going "I've never passed Uru but I'm somehow in Arcane!" - do they "deserve" compensation as well? Now I'd love to get some compensation, obviously, but IMO it would be a gesture of goodwill, and not any kind of deserved repayment of spent resources.
    Since my comment got deleted and his didn't for some reason, I'll post it again lmao I don't know what you're waffling on about, this about the loading times not the GC meta.
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Just keep shoveling man. More nonsense examples. If you aren’t getting it at this point then I doubt you will until after you experience yourself. Enjoy the moment when it happens.

There were multiple issues with the BGs Mess post update, loading times was definitely one of them.

You are the one trying to plug your own agenda on an unrelated issue.
    You should necro your own posts if you are so bothered see if people support your crusade.
    I took my time to look at your posts and my question is what are you doing playing a game with so many issues that seem to annoy you so much...complaints about BGs, War, Raids, someone opens a thread about match times and you come in "yeahhh parry into block man what a **** way to treat the people" lol

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

There were multiple issues with the BGs Mess post update, loading times was definitely one of them.

You should necro your own posts if you are so bothered see if people support your crusade.
    I took my time to look at your posts and my question is what are you doing playing a game with so many issues that seem to annoy you so much...complaints about BGs, War, Raids, someone opens a thread about match times and you come in "yeahhh parry into block man what a **** way to treat the people" lol

Maybe try reading. I provide feedback because I enjoy the game and want it to be better
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Maybe try reading. I provide feedback because I enjoy the game and want it to be better
    We were never told that, we were told they pushed a patch that hopefully fixed it. You are going to use your own false information spreading to defend your argument? 🤣
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Thread about to get 🚫🚫🚫
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★

Since my comment got deleted and his didn't for some reason, I'll post it again lmao I don't know what you're waffling on about, this about the loading times not the GC meta.

Yep, I added another comment a few comments later that I'd forgotten about the loading times bug, agreed that it deserved compensation, and apologised.