**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Supreme Solo Crystal's need to be buffed NOW!

Supreme solo crystals are super outdated....pls tell me why if you don't think so

Comments

• LokxLokx Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Just use it for the iso/gold crystal. They will never buff those crystals. The alternative they introduced was the iso/gold crystal.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Because players have 100s of millions of shards so there will never be a buff. Only kee crystals with a larger and larger cost

Are there 100s of millions?
    I’m not a hoarder at all.
    I only have 70 and about 5 million.

But what are you gonna do with them.
    They definitely should boost the iso/gold crystals.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,782 ★★★★★
    Just introduce new supreme shards to open new crystals

These old shards can be used to open old crystals.

Problem solved but ofc, Kabam thinks it's too hard to solve little problems like this.
    Here’s my reasoning.

Top players are now getting stuck where lower players are with not having enough ISO or gold.
    That should continue.

Watch a ccp video from a year or so ago.
    They are getting their what, 5th rank 5 6*?

Now a days they’re complaining that they can’t get their 20 or 30th 7* rank 2 or 3?

It’s weird. Slow your stuff down.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,782 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Here’s my reasoning.

Top players are now getting stuck where lower players are with not having enough ISO or gold.
    That should continue.

Watch a ccp video from a year or so ago.
    They are getting their what, 5th rank 5 6*?

Now a days they’re complaining that they can’t get their 20 or 30th 7* rank 2 or 3?

It’s weird. Slow your stuff down.

I'll still say that it was mistake that players could achieve 7r2 right away with launch of 7* heroes.

The material requirements of 7r2 should've been what 7r3 has, that way 6* wouldn't be obsolete THAT quickly.
    How is it not stupidly fast. A 7* r2 shouldn’t be that easy to get.

And then r3? I’m barely playing the game anymore because of how stupid this is.

What’s the most 7* R3 someone has right now?
    Is it over 30?
    When the legendary @BrutalDLX did Realm of Legends.
    We were all pretty close to same playing field.

Now it’s pretty ridiculous. These things get more ridiculous every day.

Can’t wait for next month.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

ahmynuts said:

Because players have 100s of millions of shards so there will never be a buff. Only kee crystals with a larger and larger cost

Are there 100s of millions?
    I’m not a hoarder at all.
    I only have 70 and about 5 million.

But what are you gonna do with them.
    Yeah....some of us have a few.

Ironically, the super daily event has prompted me to start opening some.

We stopped getting 5* sig stones from the old 7 and 22 hour events, so I've been opening some every week to trade for 6* sig stones in the Sigil store.
    Nice. Open and use what you have.
    I don’t see any point in hoarding stuff like this.
    What are they doing for you right now? If nothing, what do you think they’re gonna do for you later?
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

What are they doing for you right now? If nothing, what do you think they’re gonna do for you later?

Hoarding them has actually been beneficial.

As I said, I'm opening them now to get 5* sig stones to trade in for 6* in the Sigil store.

Opening them all at once would be foolish at this point. I'll have a hundred thousand arena boosts that I don't need and will expire in 3 days. And another hundred thousand 4* sig stones that I don't need and will expire.

I'll keep opening enough each week to get 9 5* sig stones, then stop til next week. And when we go back to the legacy 7/22 hour events, I'll stop opening them all together.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,266 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

Problem solved but ofc, Kabam thinks it's too hard to solve little problems like this.

Alternatively, don't introduce yet another avenue of rewards that will need to be monitored (most likely ignored until the end of days) and instead simplify how rewards are gotten like with the super daily event and traders outpost. Mcoc is complicated enough, let's not make it more complicated.
    mgj0630 said:

smdam38 said:

Hoarding them has actually been beneficial.

As I said, I'm opening them now to get 5* sig stones to trade in for 6* in the Sigil store.

Opening them all at once would be foolish at this point. I'll have a hundred thousand arena boosts that I don't need and will expire in 3 days. And another hundred thousand 4* sig stones that I don't need and will expire.

I'll keep opening enough each week to get 9 5* sig stones, then stop til next week. And when we go back to the legacy 7/22 hour events, I'll stop opening them all together.
    Sounds awesome. Sigil sounds cool.
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Alternatively, don't introduce yet another avenue of rewards that will need to be monitored (most likely ignored until the end of days) and instead simplify how rewards are gotten like with the super daily event and traders outpost. Mcoc is complicated enough, let's not make it more complicated.
    This is mostly my boat.
    I’ll never use arena boosts. Couldn’t come close to getting a champ anymore.
    I guess just quicker milstones.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I like the boosts and smaller sig stones. I couldn't care less about them buffing them.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 425 ★★★
    Not sure how gold and iso are an issue for top players. I'm in that boat where I have 30 combined r2/r3 champs, but far from a top end player. I don't grind arenas or buy all the deals either and I'm sitting at 104mil gold and sell expiring iso daily. If anything, I struggle with catalysts more than rank up currency items.
    Really? That’s crazy gold and iso.
    Which cats you normally short on?