Rank up tab bug

Hey everyone, if this is how it is meant to be, then please absolutely correct me, however my free selector of iso-8 or gold is still sitting at ThroneBreaker, however I have reached paragon, and the tab to left (6 star shards) shows the icon of paragon, I also have all the other items in the rank up tab exclusive to paragon players like myself, you can also see a tag saying 88 too, not sure what that means but I’ve
seen it multiple times.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,191 Guardian
    edited July 17
    Those icons indicate at what level you need to be in order to purchase that item.

So if one has an icon that is higher than what you are, you would not be able to purchase it.

As you scroll around the various Store Tabs, you’ll see all sort of lower progression based items with their lesser icons showing.
    You can still purchase those that are still showing for you. But people who are below those corresponding progressions will NOT be able to purchase them.

That is what the Icons in Store mean.

(edit)
    If individual slot items in store (seems like the Rankup ones are) change as you progress. Any that are still on cooldown probably don’t update until they renew (maybe why your already claimed DAILY one hasn’t changes icon). Or might be that not every progression offers an increase to something.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,191 Guardian
    As for the 88, probably some visual bug. Did it only start showing when you became Paragon ?