Spring of Sorrow Final month

2»

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★

Got this whamen from titan. Ik she's good but my cosmic class is already busted so she have to rest down.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★

Did the left side path. Couldn't understand wtf I have to do against viv. Just brute forced with ham (2 revives).

Never used Ham before, but I have no idea what's going on there with viv. I have a dupe ant man 6* relic to go with Ham, who'll I will r5 for this. How do you use him for Viv? If you could break it down super simple @captain_rogers
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Magneto kinda works for Viv, but you better have her stunned when your timer for big damage runs out (10s after knocking her down).
    @willrun4adonut

You are rooted during viv specials. Her sp1 is unblockable.
    Her sp2 has 5 hits and you have to parry (well time block) each hit which only msd can do I guess. She also throws sp2 more often than sp1.

You don't need to rank up ham. Just practice dexing her sp1 ( 3 beam hits, final hit has a wierd delay before fire). Just keep her to sp1, which she won't throw easily (Ham's taunt really helped here).

The main reason I used ham cuz I had a r3, don't rank 6* ham for this one fight. Silk work well ig because her evade comes handy if you miss the dex. Galan can cheese viv as always. Or the good ol herc with 1-2 revs.
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★

@willrun4adonut

Her sp2 has 5 hits and you have to parry (well time block) each hit which only msd can do I guess. She also throws sp2 more often than sp1.

You don't need to rank up ham. Just practice dexing her sp1 ( 3 beam hits, final hit has a wierd delay before fire). Just keep her to sp1, which she won't throw easily (Ham's taunt really helped here).

The main reason I used ham cuz I had a r3, don't rank 6* ham for this one fight. Silk work well ig because her evade comes handy if you miss the dex. Galan can cheese viv as always. Or the good ol herc with 1-2 revs.

Doesn’t she get a lot of power if you use galan?
    Folkvangr said:

@willrun4adonut

Doesn’t she get a lot of power if you use galan?
    Yeah I just checked out they sneaked that node so galan won't cheese him.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut

Yeh, I just ended up boosting my torch and soloing her. I couldn't reliably get the dex down (that last beam always gets me), but with torch, I could just eat the block damage with her energy beams and increase my smolder once I was above 1 bar. I also only had her throw a sp2 twice in all of my practice runs. She only wanted to throw sp1.

Thanks though.
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Moderator Posts: 224 ★★★★★
This discussion has been closed.