Battle Grounds Massive Rewards Drop

Smeagz23Smeagz23 Member Posts: 112 ★★
I dont know what happened this season but i missed out on so many rewards. Not only did i get stuck in uru when i usually finish in arcane or quantum with the same amount of points but now i finished almost 27,000th in solo event when i usually finish top 5,000. I grind’d more this season than ever before and finished over 5x lower? This makes me not even want to play battle grounds anymore. It’s just like alliance war, there are too many top tier players playing these modes and the top tier rewards do not stretch far enough down. You guys seriously need to reevaluate the rewards structure in both battle grounds and alliance war. Players like me do not care about 6 star materials and i won’t waste my valuable time if this is all it gets me in those game modes. So disappointing and discouraging..

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Everyone was going hard in bgs this season, should be better next time.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    How did you finish in URU and place 27,000? I finished in URU and placed 9k….
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 590 ★★★

Hey don’t worry people like me are done the grind since we got the piece so we are heading back to 100k points or less. This round I put up 490k, won’t be doing that again for a long time.

Yeah I’ll drop down to 200k after this as well, hit 495k this season

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    The event will probably go back to normal next season.
    The GC ranked not sure, yes a lot more people got to GC; at the same time they made it easier to get into GC too.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    I never play battlegrounds. Now I had to for the deathless part. It’s probably the same for a few others
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    edited July 19
    Forum hickup (Double Post)
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Yes, which is why they compensated with the titans and 7* shards this season.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

I finished in Uru and placed 21k, I only lost a couple matches in Victory Track and played under 10 matches in GC.

I never used energy, I probably could've placed higher this season but lacked motivation
  • AzenstarAzenstar Member Posts: 70
    edited July 19
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Member Posts: 92
    edited July 19
    55,934 players made to gladiator circuit so we finished with 47,434 URU 3 summoners...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

55,934 players made to gladiator circuit so we finished with 47,434 URU 3 summoners...

To OP’s Title here, it wasn’t a REWARDS DROP.
    It was a RANKING DROP.

Separately, while I was happy enough to reach just short of Vibranium, got the one set of the big 7* shards for finishing thru Diamond. (knew I’d have to go on long, extremely lucky streaks if I wanted to try to shoot for Titan shards or 7* Deathless Vision piece, so didn’t bother)
    (*only sparsely played BG in most other seasons)

I was able to Rank at about 36,000 place in SOLO EVENT POINTS.

So even as it was, to get to where I did, plenty of more playing matches that what it took others to get into G.C. if I was able to put up more points that about 20,000 of those who did reach G.C.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    What in god's name of "participation trophy"

What do you mean by There are too many good players 🥺
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

27K in the solo event. That's got nothing to do with GC placement. You can place Celestial in GC and not even crack 20k in the solo. You can finish dead last in Uru and be 1st in solo event.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited July 20
    Crys23 said:

Unyonface said:

27K in the solo event. That's got nothing to do with GC placement. You can place Celestial in GC and not even crack 20k in the solo. You can finish dead last in Uru and be 1st in solo event.
    This is true. One of our BG chat guys put up 1 mil+ and placed 80th. He also ranked in like Gamma something. Dude played the gambling game with matches the entirety of the season.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    After season 1 I never played BG
    This season I pushed due to solo event rewards were tied to Bgs as well. I went to Uru 3.

It's not that rewards are bad, but it was the players who participated more. Which means you had more competition. You were in top in earlier seasons doesn't mean every season will be like that only.
    Many skilled players don't participate in AW or Bgs due to their own choices.

So if you have problem that you should be in arcane like you always have been, then I might suggest you to rank up more champs and push more. When participation increases naturally your hardwork should increase more.

I can be 5th in spot when there were 5 runners in 100m race. But I can't be 5th in 100 m race if there are 100 athletes to compete with.
    I am not trying to insult you or anything. But many people had the same complaint

We should understand when there are lavish rewards in any event, participation increases and cut off changes as well
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Solo placing has nothing to do with where you finish in GC