bgs awards ceremony

Quuimeyyy__Quuimeyyy__ Member Posts: 6
Hello, i want to inform you that in my marvel contest of champions account they have not given me my BG awards, I have alliance partners to whom they have given videos of prize openings and they have not given me the same. I hope they solve this problem and give me the prizes that belong to me, since in my account I reach (if memory serves) diamond IV. I leave some images attached so you can see that I have not received a single message.
My account is: quuimeyyy

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Im guessing you didn't put up enough points in solo and ally event to qualify for ranked rewards
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    If you think there’s a problem, here’s not the place to report it. Send a ticket to kabam support, and they’ll figure out what you should have. You can do it from the settings in game.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited July 21

Im guessing you didn't put up enough points in solo and ally event to qualify for ranked rewards

Was there an individual Minimum for each person to get the ALLY Rank rewards ?
    Or was it an Ally Total that had a Rank Minimum needed ?

But could also be maybe if that person left their alliance before rewards came out (see all those Alliance Invite mails in the inbox).
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★

Was there an individual Minimum for each person to get the ALLY Rank rewards ?
    Or was it an Ally Total that had a Rank Minimum needed ?

But could also be maybe if that person left their alliance before rewards came out (see all those Alliance Invite mails in the inbox).
    There’s not a minimum individually for ally rewards. You get those with even doing 1 match.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I think you should at least get one reward for individual and one for alliance. Third if you make it to GC. Definitely raise a ticket and hope you get your rewards.