Spiral: Concept Ability Kit

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
So I read a post regarding how Spiral is coming into the contest this November and I thought I should give her a try. Kinda want @Kabam Porthos and @Kabam Crashed (Can't tag, idk why) to see this and try it out for themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------

Class: Mystic

Abilities

Passive
Enhanced control over her mind makes her immune to Sleep and Reversed Controls, unless suffering from a non-damaging debuff.
Teleportation prowess allows Spiral to have a 30% chance to Evade basic attacks and a 100% to Evade all special attack hits unless suffering from a non-damaging debuff when the special attack activates. This does not activate if Spiral is blocking, or if an Unblockable hit is thrown on block.
Her petrifying Stuns have increased duration. The duration of all Stuns are increased by 0.8 seconds. While Stuns are active on her opponent, reduce Regeneration Rate by -120%.
Spiral’s attacks are blast of energy and hence, cannot be Parried.
Her special attacks paralyze the opponent in place, and they are trapped in a Root Passive for the duration of her special attacks, unless Spiral suffers from a non-damaging debuff.

When a Buff begins or ends on either Spiral or her opponent
Gain an Unstoppable Passive for 1.3 seconds. (Note: 2 dash-ins)

Teleportation Charges
Each time Spiral Evades, or avoids an attack by using the Dexterity Mastery, she gains 1 Teleportation Charge. Each special attack grants 3. Each medium hit grants 1 charge as well. Each Nullified Buff grants 3 charges.
She gains additional abilities corresponding to the amount of charges active:
• 5 charges: Grants an Evade charge for 7 seconds. Every incoming hit has a 100% chance to be evaded while this is active. Activates through block.
• 10 charges: Inflicts an Enroaching Stun passive on the opponent for 20 seconds. Special attacks are Unblockable passively.
• 15 charges: Spiral applies a Fate Seal, nullifying all active Buffs and preventing new Buffs for 15 seconds.

Medium-ending combos
Inflicts a Bleed debuff for 7 seconds.

Light-ending combos
Pauses all active Bleeds for 3 seconds.

Special Attack 1
Each hit inflicts Bleed, dealing <> over 5 seconds each. These Bleeds fall off one by one.
Spiral steals 75% of the opponent’s current power level, activating Telepath’s (Max 2 bars of power)
The last hit Stuns the opponent for 2 seconds. This has a 15 seconds cooldown.

Special Attack 2
The last hit places a Disorient debuff on her opponent for 10 seconds. Attack rating is increased by +5% for each Teleportation Charge active when this special attack is launched. As a defender this attack cannot be dodged using Dexterity mastery.

Special Attack 3
Consumes all Teleportation Charges and ends with burst damage scaling with number of Charges consumed. Double number of active Bleeds on the opponent.
Inflicts a Power Burn on the opponent. While Power Burn is active, Spiral steals 50% of Power Drained while Power Burn is up. The opponent’s combat power rate is increased by +50%, but Power Burn increases for the time it is active.

Signature Ability
At the start of the fight against Cosmic and Mutant champions, or champions tagged #X-Men and #Brotherhood of Mutants, place a passive Concussion debuff on the opponent that lasts until Spiral throws a Special 2. This Concussion reduces ability accuracy by <30%-70%>.
After Spiral’s special attack 3 ends, after every 0.3 seconds for the next 3 seconds, she gains a Placebo Buff lasting 1 second.
Increase potency of all Bleeds by <20%-50%>.

Once again, I shall repeat, ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DEROGATORY REMARKS. THIS IS THE USE OF MY BRAIN AND MY BRAIN ONLY. EVERY IDEA IS UNIQUE.
PS. The only reason I post in General "Discussion" is so that the entire community can actually "discuss" these matters.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Interesting concept.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,691 ★★★★★
    That was my Spiral post 🙂

Since I pitched bringing that champ to the game a few months ago, my goal is to push for Spiral to be as Unique and OP as possible and to be every classes worse nightmare.😆 Even Science champs won't be able to counter her (since Kabam has been slowly removing some benefits of class advantage hahaha)

So to add a little bit to your concept discussion, I think she should be completely immune to reverse controls, sleep, and other forms of mind manipulation. Period. The non- damaging debuffs shouldn't affect one of her strongest abilities.

Teleportation prowess has 50% chance to evade all basic attacks instead of 30% chance, and is AAR immune. This also allows her to do easy intercepts.

Her mind control abilities would also allow her to inflict falter and reverse controls. If falter and reverse controls are attempted on her, they are reflected back to opponent. If opponent is immune to either, they take passive degen damage losing 100% health over 10 seconds, or receive 5 second passive stun debuff. During this debuff, Spiral's attacks have 50% increased critical damage and bleeds.

Her 6 ARMS and Psionic Detection gives her permanent Protection Buff, and 100% block proficiency that allows her to block ALL unblockable attacks, including Crush.
    She also resists heavies and block breaks.
    As an attacker, her lights/mediums have a 50% chance to inflict armor breaks,.or hit through blocks.

Special attacks are a mix of physical and energy attacks, and inflict a Crush debuff at the end.

Her energy attacks drain 75% of opponents power.

That's all I got for now....more to come later lol.
    L👀k at this chic!! She could be a SICK champ!

• SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 490 Content Creator

So I read a post regarding how Spiral is coming into the contest this November

Not sure why everyone is pretending that this is confirmed lol

We don't for sure...we're just having fun with the idea
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 839 ★★★
    This is great, she’s always been a cool comic character
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    https://youtube.com/shorts/7cVVuzAMj_Q?si=vA5XsOyR3rUy1zq3

I want this as her sp3 animations 😂
  • Unknown5557Unknown5557 Member Posts: 11
    All I’m getting from this is that she’s hard countered by Shang chi, which is a plus for me because I love playing him lol
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★

NAHH. Slayer commented. Thanks CGR KING @SlayerOfGods
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★

It's all but confirmed. Synergies, class

It's all but confirmed at this point. Obviously not a100% guarantee but there's way more pointing to her than almost any other predicted champ we've had for a while
    I feel like 100% chance to evade all specials and unstoppable whenever the opponent gains a buff without any cooldown is way too much
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300
    edited July 22

Judge for yourself by connecting all the pieces together. In November, the "New Manhattan" plot continues, which began in January of this year, then continued in June and finally in November.

Earlier in June, Arcade had a mysterious synergy (the most dangerous game), the participants of which, if you are familiar with the Ultimate universe, are obviously Spiral and Dazzler (and they themselves are famous synergy participants directly confirm this - Nightcrawler and Colossus were teamed with Dazzler, and Longshot refers to Spiral, she also played an important role in the release itself).

Combining this with the fact that this November we will have a mystic and a mutant, try to name me at least one mystic champion associated with mojo that is not yet in the game and that it is not Spiral. With a mutant we have not everything is so obvious, some considered both Shatterstar and Dazzler, but the deciphered name of the quest (ext. Anagram) has the name "Shine and Sparkle", now tell me who is this suitable for? Of course Dazzler, that's literally talking about her. And this literally makes it clear that November will be the brightest month!

This is one of those cases where the title of the month's story speaks volumes about the character of the month. This year there have already been similar quest names - the name of March's quest "the serpent and the Destroyer" literally spoke about the characters. June is "all fun and games" talking about the Arcade. July - "Stern Minds Prevail" - Speaks of the Leader. If that's not enough for you, combine it with the November Champions Palette. Both champions fit this palette perfectly. This is truly one of the few months where you've been given all the clues and disappear both champions are almost impossible. Everything fits only for these two, and given that they have already been teased in the second half of the year through the Arcade synergy, the chance of their appearance increases to 100%.

I hope I explained to you why literally the entire community is confident in their joint appearance. (And I’ll add one more thing - both the spiral and the dazzler fit perfectly on the 24 year card - the spiral next to Mojo and Dazzler next to the colossus
    Xleb said:

Judge for yourself by connecting all the pieces together. In November, the "New Manhattan" plot continues, which began in January of this year, then continued in June and finally in November.

Earlier in June, Arcade had a mysterious synergy (the most dangerous game), the participants of which, if you are familiar with the Ultimate universe, are obviously Spiral and Dazzler (and they themselves are famous synergy participants directly confirm this - Nightcrawler and Colossus were teamed with Dazzler, and Longshot refers to Spiral, she also played an important role in the release itself).

Combining this with the fact that this November we will have a mystic and a mutant, try to name me at least one mystic champion associated with mojo that is not yet in the game and that it is not Spiral. With a mutant we have not everything is so obvious, some considered both Shatterstar and Dazzler, but the deciphered name of the quest (ext. Anagram) has the name "Shine and Sparkle", now tell me who is this suitable for? Of course Dazzler, that's literally talking about her. And this literally makes it clear that November will be the brightest month!

This is one of those cases where the title of the month's story speaks volumes about the character of the month. This year there have already been similar quest names - the name of March's quest "the serpent and the Destroyer" literally spoke about the characters. June is "all fun and games" talking about the Arcade. July - "Stern Minds Prevail" - Speaks of the Leader. If that's not enough for you, combine it with the November Champions Palette. Both champions fit this palette perfectly. This is truly one of the few months where you've been given all the clues and disappear both champions are almost impossible. Everything fits only for these two, and given that they have already been teased in the second half of the year through the Arcade synergy, the chance of their appearance increases to 100%.

I hope I explained to you why literally the entire community is confident in their joint appearance. (And I’ll add one more thing - both the spiral and the dazzler fit perfectly on the 24 year card - the spiral next to Mojo and Dazzler next to the colossus
    The event is also confirmed to be mojo related. It's basically the most guaranteed it's ever been lmao

Xleb said:

The event is also confirmed to be mojo related. It's basically the most guaranteed it's ever been lmao
    This is also guaranteed in June and July this year

It's all but confirmed. Synergies, class

It's all but confirmed at this point. Obviously not a100% guarantee but there's way more pointing to her than almost any other predicted champ we've had for a while
    Really? Wow. This gives me hope! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
    Xleb said:

Holy iiiiissshhhhh

So it's a done deal then!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

I'm confused as to what you mean specifically
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 490 Content Creator
    Xleb said:

I hope I explained to you why literally the entire community is confident in their joint appearance.
    Thanks, I genuinely wasn't sure so your response was actually quite insightful lol

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

I'm confused as to what you mean specifically
    I meant that this is also an obvious character combo, as was the case in June and July of this year. Lost a few words😅

Xleb said:

I hope I explained to you why literally the entire community is confident in their joint appearance.
    Thanks, I genuinely wasn't sure so your response was actually quite insightful lol
    Thank you. Glad I cleared this up
    Xleb said:

@Ny
    Xleb said:

@NONYABIZZ That's what I meant. I'll also add, regarding Dazzler, Enchantress has a mystery synergy with her, so each time we are literally given too much confidence that she will appear in November.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 436 ★★★
    Xleb said:

Jesus Christ
    YOUR MIND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Also I know of the Enchantress synergy I knew it was her ever since her deep dive came out hehe
    So excited for dazzler
    And it looks like she is confirmed to be coming via the latest Saga trailer.
    edited August 31

Well she's confirmed lol
    EdisonLaw said:

And it looks like she is confirmed to be coming via the latest Saga trailer.

Yeeessssss!! And she looks so badass!!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    Her combo should be 15 hits since she has 6 hands 😀

That would be cool, similar to Quicksilver. We haven't had a multi-armed character in MCOC before if I'm correct

Let's do 24 hits....4 hits per hand 😆
    EdisonLaw said:

That would be cool, similar to Quicksilver. We haven't had a multi-armed character in MCOC before if I'm correct
    You correct. Some might argue for Doc Oct...but he has tentacles...not arms