Unusual necro champ options

Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
I'm wondering if people have found good champs to use for necro that deviate from the usual Aegon, Kate, Shuri, Wong etc.

I'm thinking of tackling a path with Silk as she is R3 and did a lot of damage to Sauron, or should I just go with what works?

Comments

• Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    Some good options people have tried that isn't the "normal" options.

Cheelith : massive DOT via bleeds Simula has videos on youtube.
    Onslaught: MSD has videos
    Whitetiger : back to back to back specials
    Shocker : sp3 then just spam sp1 with increased combat power rate : another MSD special.
    Gamora: anti Miss.. lots of damage with a small ramp.. See KarateMike's runs with her.
    HulkBuster: another Kmike special.

Depends on what else you got on the roster. Lots of options that are not conventional and works... Stryfe/Northstar/Omega Sentinal/ Knull/Chavez/kushala/ G2099/ Spiderpunk/Zemo team...
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Just curious, how much do you consider to be a lot of damage?

I'd highly recommend just bringing a ramp up champion or some of the options that Chief listed. I don't see silk being very good for necro
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★

I'd highly recommend just bringing a ramp up champion or some of the options that Chief listed. I don't see silk being very good for necro

I brought Sauron down to 60% in my first try but made a fair few mistakes with not paying attention to evades and unblockable buffs he had.

Could do a lot better than that, but there could be other champs that are problematic stylistically for Silk.

I have Kate and Aegon maxed and a few of the options Chief listed so I’ll test them all out and see who I want to use, thanks for the advice guys.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,074 ★★★★★
    Serpent: Use SP3 and SP2s to ramp up to 20 furies
  • RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 45
    The most unusual one I saw was someone posting some time ago about how they completed the necropolis with Sentry. Here is the post:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353336/sentry-in-necropolis
    Honestly, it's unfortunate that he didn't record how he did it; I would have liked to see that run.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    When I did my run I used Odin and IMIW for the most part. I took the Sauron path, both ignore the evade in different ways. Odin is able to do deal huge amounts of damage with his ramped SP2s and IMIW just deals more and more plasma damage as the fight goes on. They did pretty well overall really, a few problem fights in there of course but I feel like it went as well as it could’ve done. Very cool to see two of my favourite champs hitting so hard though, they can really get going against those massive amounts of health

I brought Sauron down to 60% in my first try but made a fair few mistakes with not paying attention to evades and unblockable buffs he had.

Could do a lot better than that, but there could be other champs that are problematic stylistically for Silk.

I have Kate and Aegon maxed and a few of the options Chief listed so I’ll test them all out and see who I want to use, thanks for the advice guys.
    If you have kate maxed and you're good with her, I highly highly recommend bringing her with chavez. She's the 2nd cheapest option with wong being the first I believe, albeit her being the most stressful
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    I think adam warlock would be good.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Cheeith will be very good
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116

Shocker : sp3 then just spam sp1 with increased combat power rate : another MSD special.
    Gamora: anti Miss.. lots of damage with a small ramp.. See KarateMike's runs with her.

Depends on what else you got on the roster. Lots of options that are not conventional and works... Stryfe/Northstar/Omega Sentinal/ Knull/Chavez/kushala/ G2099/ Spiderpunk/Zemo team...

If brining Stryfe, what would be good path and team ? I wanna do run on my alt using him and have not seen anyone do it
    tnair2015 said:

If brining Stryfe, what would be good path and team ? I wanna do run on my alt using him and have not seen anyone do it
    Karatemike did 1 lane on stream with stryfe, I want to say it was the red goblin lane since stryfe keeps the shock up the whole fight