The 6* dilemma

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
edited July 22 in General Discussion
Hello, i’m at the stage where i have to debate if i should rank my 7* or 6*.

The issue i’m facing is that the 6*’s i want to rank up are both at r1 at the moment and are also in the 7* basic. The two champs are Hulk and kushala. My dilemma is that i’m not sure if i focus on spending resources r2’ing my 7*’s or should i rank up my 6*. While i know hulk isn’t a must have, I’ve seen a lot of people put value in kushala in the forums. So would it be worth having her at r4 or r5 rather then waiting for someday possibly getting a 7* (i should note that over the last couple of months my speed of getting a 7* has been faster but i’m not at the top level of the game or a huge spender so i’m not the fastest champ collector. My next 7* crystal could be a week or two away depending on events and battleground)

Here is a image of my 7* r1’s if it helps you make your choice

The 6* dilemma 28 votes

Rank the 6*
17%
peixemacacoAayush19Will3808spidyjedi84Theshadow 5 votes
Rank the 7*
82%
buffajrRagnarok13ShaggyMNojokejaymGarloaslaslaslaslaslchrisfernendezzzSagacious0wlcaptain_rogersKTPrimalGiantwalrus56willrun4adonuttfdakota7PT_99KnightOfTheRealmEdisonLawZacharias10719AecynKingering_KingNacho98 23 votes

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    edited July 22
    Rank the 7*
    There's a HUGE difference in 7r3 kushalas that you see everyone showing off V/S 6r4 Kushala or even r5
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Rank the 6*

It doesn't take away too many resources if you rank your 6s to r4. Those resources come often. R5 those only with gems. This will allow you to keep saving the important resources for 7R2s while waiting to pull the ones you want.

I voted 6*, but I just mean for those two champions. I agree with this opinion. I’d take both to r4. It might take you forever to pull a 7* hulk and kushala and in the meantime you’ll want to have the 6* ranked.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Rank the 7*
    Because neither of them require the awakening and high sig although it's nice to have that's why going for the 7 star Hulk & Kushala is a much better choice
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,341 ★★★★★
    Kushala at high sig makes her a lot easier to play and maintain those blessing things, before i awakened her they were falling off super quick. Not to mention the replacing with passive if debuff shrugged