Where’s the love for White Tiger?

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
I don’t think there’s been a champ that people sleep on this much in a while. I’ve seen a bunch of showcases recently and she’s wrecking a ton of champs left and right and I’d say she’s easily the best damage dealer we’ve had this year

Trappy (who’s underrated as a creator btw check him out) has a bunch of good gameplay and she cooks even without rich get richer and I’ve seen similar stuff from other players in vanilla metas. Back to back specials + mostly guaranteed crits makes her kinda bonkers. She’s not even neutered that much when faced with a bleed immune though the bleed is very nice to have. You can also activate the precision via relic by dashing out and in and she cooks without intercepting. I’d definitely say that being able to cook r3 Sasquatch faster than science champs can makes her pretty fire

I’ve been doing some testing as well and she doesn’t really need the sig + she gets around serpent very very well. That mystic class is pretty stacked so maybe she just falls under the radar but I don’t think she gets even close to the amount of love that she deserves. Anyone have some more good gameplay/results with her?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    She is still in the titan pool that's why.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

I dont think people are sleeping on her. She hasnt stopped being a monster in general.

I haven’t seen much love for her even from people who have pulled her as a 7* and there’s a lot of Wigra slander on YouTube so I thought she was pretty slept on. Don’t see her a lot in decks either but when she’s there, she usually cooks
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I dont think people are sleeping on her. She hasnt stopped being a monster in general.

I haven’t seen much love for her even from people who have pulled her as a 7* and there’s a lot of Wigra slander on YouTube so I thought she was pretty slept on. Don’t see her a lot in decks either but when she’s there, she usually cooks
    The slander on YouTube is literally just andy who then spread it to others lol. He had like 3 bad fights with white tiger, then instantly gave up on her, and thus the slander was born.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    I think she’s great, especially after pulling the 7*
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    She's banger hero, sp2 spam brrr brr in war is top class.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,079 ★★★★★
    I pulled her as a 6* and if played right, she can spam sp2 and steal most of the opponents power
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I play T2 war and she gets a ton of usage from the BGs. I personally don't have her as a 7* or have her ranked as a 6*, so I'm never the one to bring her, but she definitely gets used a lot. I also think a lot of her use was due to necessity with Kushala being nearly perma-banned during X-Magica tactic, and people too hesitant to use Werewolf due to his "hitting into block" reaction with double hits.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,349 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

I agree that she is definitely one of the champions that got overlooked just because of a few people's initial opinions on them. This has happened to Chavez (who was still good before her buff, though buff made her great), Sersi, Doom, Apoc, Luke Cage, Gamora (after her 100th buff), Venom...etc. Some champions get the spotlight they deserve faster than others, but I think overtime, people will really start appreciating her more once they really grasp how to use her effectively.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    I think she is great (and I 100% voted for her last year), but am hoping they upgrade her precision to work on both dash and intercept in her tune. And/or give her a bleed backup on awakening a la Morbius. That and pulling her as a 7* would move her pretty heavily into my mystic champ rotation.

I think she is great (and I 100% voted for her last year), but am hoping they upgrade her precision to work on both dash and intercept in her tune. And/or give her a bleed backup on awakening a la Morbius. That and pulling her as a 7* would move her pretty heavily into my mystic champ rotation.

That’s fair and that would definitely make her even better, but I’ve found that she doesn’t really rely on the bleed much. It’s neat to have and the matchups where she can use it are even better, but she hits very very hard without it. The intercept thing would be cool for sure though
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Love her but in my last few BG matches against Serpent she's not stealing ANY power ...well not much ... the first SP2 i fire off and he's at over two bars of power and i don't steal even enough to get back to an SP1 ... on numerous occasions. so i do the rotation again hoping to have the unblockable but nope still not stealing power enough . don't know why or what's up with it but i don't take her against him anymore in BGs.
    Deacon said:

Love her but in my last few BG matches against Serpent she's not stealing ANY power ...well not much ... the first SP2 i fire off and he's at over two bars of power and i don't steal even enough to get back to an SP1 ... on numerous occasions. so i do the rotation again hoping to have the unblockable but nope still not stealing power enough . don't know why or what's up with it but i don't take her against him anymore in BGs.

Oh that’s strange. I just watched trappy take a r3 serpent with her and she cooked him but you’re right, she wasn’t stealing much power back.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

Oh that’s strange. I just watched trappy take a r3 serpent with her and she cooked him but you’re right, she wasn’t stealing much power back.
    How will Kabam even introduce hard counter for serpant? Like he got lots going for him and if that mystic (maybe enchantress 😳) hard counter Serpant then just imagine what she will do to other cosmics 😭
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Who, like me, have her don t sleep on her
    She is a monster...
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    That's how I feel about cheeilth such a Great champion INSANE damage as well. I use her alot and she helped me so much in act 8. Although like @Pikolu said, some champs get their clout faster than others. I think cheeilth will eventually blow up in the game same as tiger.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited July 25
    I love her ❤️

I'd honestly love for her to get a herc-like infuriate so the AI plays into her intercepts a bit more.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    edited July 25
    She's not being slept on lol. At least not from what I've seen. She's in some BGs decks, and in mine...and gets some bans.

I was beyond geek'd to get 6* from featured, and 7* from my Titan. I got plenty of 7* shard stashed and ready to go for the dupe when she hits the basic.

I think many players are solely focused on 7*'s and just haven't gotten her from Titan.

She's not being slept on lol. At least not from what I've seen. She's in some BGs decks, and in mine...and gets some bans.

I was beyond geek'd to get 6* from featured, and 7* from my Titan. I got plenty of 7* shard stashed and ready to go for the dupe when she hits the basic.

I think many players are solely focused on 7*'s and just haven't gotten her from Titan.

I haven’t seen her in many which is why I was curious as to why. I agree though, it could be the Titan thing combined with people not using her efficiently or giving her a chance (like Pikolu said).
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I haven’t seen her in many which is why I was curious as to why. I agree though, it could be the Titan thing combined with people not using her efficiently or giving her a chance (like Pikolu said).
    I haven’t seen her much either in bg. But I got her twice in the titan, so I’m hesitant on ranking her up. What meta defenders can she take?
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    I was lucky enough to pull her as a 7-star from one of the crystals when she first came out. I recently ranked her up to R2 and am absolutely loving her. I would love to take her to R3, but waiting for BRB to drop before I decide on my next R3.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I haven’t seen her much either in bg. But I got her twice in the titan, so I’m hesitant on ranking her up. What meta defenders can she take?
    She can shred a lot. Especially Cosmics.