Just in time for the new Deadpool & Wolverine Movie ⚔️

Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★
edited July 25 in General Discussion

He’s finally awakened. ⚔️ Those platinum stars on him look so perfect too. He’ll eventually go to R2 to join my Holy Pool Trinity. 🧬 Please release 7 Star Goldpool, Kabam!

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,852 ★★★★★
    How good is he? I know he relies on RNG for the majority of his kit
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

A lot of RNG involved, but he hits hard, and quite reliably might I add. He’s so random and all over the place. He’s super fun! Just follow his call out prompts for some nice damage output.

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 383 ★★
    edited July 25

Never saw those lines before is it added just before the movie gets released 👀
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 1,026 ★★★★

He’s finally awakened. ⚔️ Those platinum stars on him look so perfect too. He’ll eventually go to R2 to join my Holy Pool Trinity. 🧬 Please release 7 Star Goldpool, Kabam!

I still don't have 6* goldpool
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,632 ★★★★

I can’t seem to find that in any synergy that connect to classic Deadpool. Can you tell me who so I can take a look?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

That I can't say, Im still early game so you'll have to rely on those farther along than me haha.

As for moderator status, I'm a Community Manager at Kabam. Been around here for a minute but been lurking till recently, assisting on other projects but now Im here front and center :D
    Nice to meet you, Pinwheel 😀

You seem to be lacking the usual darkorange font; which seems to trouble all the mods lately. But it's good to see one of you posting 😉
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

That I can't say, Im still early game so you'll have to rely on those farther along than me haha.

As for moderator status, I'm a Community Manager at Kabam. Been around here for a minute but been lurking till recently, assisting on other projects but now Im here front and center :D

You seem to be lacking the usual darkorange font; which seems to trouble all the mods lately. But it's good to see one of you posting 😉
    the only mod i’ve seen in orange is dork
    it’s been like this for a little while idk why
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,205 Guardian

———

the only mod i’ve seen in orange is dork
    it’s been like this for a little while idk why

Mods have been having to manually paste darkorange color format in front of their comments up here.
    But of course it's easy to forget.

Hopefully service provider can work it out soon.
    Also why they have normal looking “stars” next to their name instead of Mod/Admin tag.

As for DP added Synergy wording in earlier pic, is that from NTW's profile ?? (haven’t go on looking for it)
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Posts: 90 ★★

EdisonLaw said:

👋Howdy 😁And gotcha, I understand the confusion more now haha. Can see on my profile Ive been around for a long time but not actually been active on here until recently so lots of forum lore to pick up on quickly 😆
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 383 ★★
    Daddrieda said:

I can’t seem to find that in any synergy that connect to classic Deadpool. Can you tell me who so I can take a look?
    This synergy is there in negasonic teenage warhead kit @Daddrieda
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,716 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

A very dashing cadre of mouthy mercs

Wait a sec, are you a moderator or not?
    Yes, Pinwheel is a MOD. Used to be mainly a discord MOD for King Arthur and Realm of Legends but is with MCOC now.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 352 ★★★
    No x force pool?
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★

No x force pool?

One day soon. 🫡
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,632 ★★★★

Daddrieda said:

This synergy is there in negasonic teenage warhead kit @Daddrieda
    Thank you. I did take a look and it kinda gives the deadpool flavour, haha.