Why Bahamut is getting lot of health in his last phase?

YogeshAbhinavYogeshAbhinav Member Posts: 3
What should I do?? I Cant's complete it... Pls help me guys

Comments

• MattDRKMattDRK Member Posts: 194
    probably you activated the heal node on him (its been a long time since i did this fight so i dont know if this is a node or base ability), basically whichever healing that you get (by willpower mastery for example) he gets 1.000% of the same heal, so deactivate willpower and you should be good.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    MattDRK said:

probably you activated the heal node on him (its been a long time since i did this fight so i dont know if this is a node or base ability), basically whichever healing that you get (by willpower mastery for example) he gets 1.000% of the same heal, so deactivate willpower and you should be good.

Yeah you're right, but why have you used period instead of comma to represent 1000?
  • MattDRKMattDRK Member Posts: 194
    edited July 26

MattDRK said:

Yeah you're right, but why have you used period instead of comma to represent 1000?
    Programming habits, never using comma in anything numeric, and here in Brazil we use comma to decimal representation.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    edited July 26

MattDRK said:

lol
    Some countries use them in reverse. Comma for decimal place, period to separate 3 sets of whole number places.
    (can see that if you go into regional settings in like a spreadsheet program, etc.)

But yes would have just been easier saying 1000 without any division at all. It's not like it is hard to tell how many zeroes are in 1000.
    Only when you get into 5 places do you really need to start using commas (or periods)

But, yes, the way they wrote it did confuse me, why would Kabam specify something to 3 decimal places when it is really just 1% and the fractional portion is all 0 😀

Which is it by the way, 1% or 1000%
    Or 1 (without the %, meaning 100%), or such ??
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian

MattDRK said:

lol
    Some countries use them in reverse. Comma for decimal place, period to separate 3 sets of whole number places.
    (can see that if you go into regional settings in like a spreadsheet program, etc.)

But yes would have just been easier saying 1000 without any division at all. It's not like it is hard to tell how many zeroes are in 1000.
    Only when you get into 5 places do you really need to start using commas (or periods)

But, yes, the way they wrote it did confuse me, why would Kabam specify something to 3 decimal places when it is really just 1% and the fractional portion is all 0 😀

Which is it by the way, 1% or 1000%
    Or 1 (without the %, meaning 100%), or such ??
    That's why in Javascript programming, we use 1_000 to denote 1000. Kinda insignificant with that small of a number but 10000000000000 is a lot harder to read than 10_000_000_000_000. It also is a more universal format so different countries don't get confused.